Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day Weekend - Roll Call

BillLe

Check out House of Blues Friday Sept 3rd!!

SHURE presents:

Vinyl Kombat Dj Battle Hosted by Dj Jazzy Jeff (ALL AGES)

Feat. The World Famous Beat Junkies

The newest Dj Battle hitting the national Dj Battle Circuit!!

Also check out the late show (21 +) feat:

Dj Jazzy Jeffw/Emcee Skills aka Madskillz

Lord Finesse & Diamond D (N.I.T.C)

Supernatural

and The World Famous Beat Junkies

Saturday September 4th at Orleans

Pimps and Ho's Ball by SpiritWorld!!

Lots going on every weekend in Vegas this labor day!! Check out these two parties, something new in Vegas and something old with a new twist every year haha!!

:jacked:

I'm not sure where I'm heading. After this past weekend nothing is peaking my interest except maybe Ice. I went out thur-sat last weekend hitting no less than 3 clubs per night. I think maybe I'll hit Foundation Room on Fri, who knows where after then Ice to end my night. Not sure where to go before.

ICE has the nakeds Fire and Ice party Friday night, but the lineup isnt that appealing, they should have brought in some Miguel Migs, if they wanted to spice up Naked Recordings...

As for Paul Oakenfold, if you have seen him once, hes awesome, not gonna lie, guess he has played AZ every 3-6 months for the past 3 years, so he is not that appealing, the better of the draw would be like a PVD, another set by Armin Van Buuren, or even Tiesto!!

Like I said alot of the normal stuff happening in Vegas, suggested the SHURE Vinyl Kombat battle, because its something new and different, suggested the late night show with Jazzy Jeff and Beat Junkies, for all the hip hop crowds!!

Vegas will definitely have something to offer everyone this Labor Day, am I right Bill? :beer:

Vegas will definitely have something to offer everyone this Labor Day, am I right Bill? :beer:

:aright: For sure. Reggae at OPM on Sunday, Dj battles, international dj's, huge sexy ass parties. I think everyone will find a party to suit their tastes.

I'm assuming you guys don't really know who Dj Borris is - he's spinning friday from 3am - close @ ICE. He's the resident @ crobar NYC and spins BANGING music. Nasty progressive and tribal shit. Really the only party I'm looking forward to music wise. Gonna be a great night - the NY DJ's always bring an awesome sound and vibe out here

I am goign to make it to Ice each night to finish the night if I get a chance. I am in hurting for some good tribal and progressive. If you guys get a chance check out Faarsheed. He kicks ass.

Is anyone goign to be here on Thursday night? I'm still debating on whether to claim that comp bottle at Curve or not.

im goming with a group of 11 from nyc. & of are staying at the palms and the other 4 at the alladin. Some of our flight itineraries are different but i will be in Vegas from the 4th-7th (sat-tues)....

So far i know im going to the PimpNHo Party sat, Rehab at Hard Rock Sun (daytime) and mybe Ice for oakie. Other than that im up for any suggestions or if anyone has any hookups let me know. See you there :bounce:

Friday - For sure Foundation Room to start off the night, then after Curve. I have some guests that will be at Curve that night, after not sure yet.

Sat - Tangerine, Body English, Both then off to Ice. I may hit the Pulse party at Club Paradise.

Sun - Still open. Not sure yet.