Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gabriel and Dresden or Frankie Bones?

So this Saturday Avalon has G&D while Ikon has Frankie Bones...and I can't decide where I would rather go. I really like Ikon, and had an awesome time on 8/28. On the other hand I like the stuff I have heard thats by G&D....they have done some hot remixes. But what I have heard from Frankie Bones is tight also. Anyone have any input or planning to go to either?

oh well then . if dis-ofreak says fankie bones then he is definetly in .. sucks . now i have to decide too .. hehe ..
well like i said depend on your taste,

g&d don't come around that often, there good trance PRODUCERS, but iv heard mixed reviews on there dj abilitys, but then again iv never seen em live... it all depends :)

well like i said depend on your taste,

g&d don't come around that often, there good trance PRODUCERS, but iv heard mixed reviews on there dj abilitys, but then again iv never seen em live... it all depends :)

I've seen them live 2-3 times and each time they sucked rocks, I will never go to see them again. While they are amazing producers they are crappy djs. They can't mix to save their lives and track selection isn't even on their mind...only playing all their tunes. You'll do better to program your musicmatch jukebox with all your G&D remixes than to see them live.

You also got sander k at crobar and the playground dj's at spill. I am up in the air myself on this weekend.

Digital.

oh shit .. digital . u r absolutely right .. wat to do now ..

we need a crew meeting .. immediately .. beatkha, digital, kutekimee, ibrandon, drewmanati, .. get in here now .. we need to decide ..

dragon let me know when you decide...you have a home at Godskitchen if you want it.

david . shit man .. with attitude like this .. u making me wana go to exit ..

may be i will stop by ikon no matter what .. at least to say hi to david .. the man

thanks dude for your nice gesture .. i am sure u r on the right track of making this place (ikon) .. one heck of a place .. best of luck again ..

oh shit .. digital . u r absolutely right .. wat to do now ..

we need a crew meeting .. immediately .. beatkha, digital, kutekimee, ibrandon, drewmanati, .. get in here now .. we need to decide ..

crew meeting?

hahaha..

you rang?

Im interested in checking out ikon again, the Godskitchen people seem to be doing a good job of bringing that place out of its shithole... it will take time though. but im not interested in paying $20 reduced and arriving at 11 or whatever though for a dead party. not 100% sure, but hook it up and im in.

Early pregame at spill, then crobar then hop the train to ikon?

Let me know if you can get your guy at crobar, if not ill put in for comps.

keep me posted

crew meeting?

hahaha..

you rang?

Im interested in checking out ikon again, the Godskitchen people seem to be doing a good job of bringing that place out of its shithole... it will take time though. but im not interested in paying $20 reduced and arriving at 11 or whatever though for a dead party. not 100% sure, but hook it up and im in.

Early pregame at spill, then crobar then hop the train to ikon?

Let me know if you can get your guy at crobar, if not ill put in for comps.

keep me posted

Too much movement. I wanna chill at one spot.

I'm thinking picnicing at the beach on saturday, check out Sander K at Crobar, then Frankie Bones at Ikon :bounce:

If I have to pick out of Crobar & Ikon, I vote for IKON :)

For some reason, I'm feelin a lil indifferent about G&D... I could use a knock-yo-azz-off dose of TECHNO/TECH HOUSE instead babbyyyyyy!!!! Woohhooooo!! Frankie Bones is lookin good :getdown:

Diskofreak!! We gots to meet up woman! It was great hanging out with ya last weekend....you're NUTS...and I mean that in a very endearing way :)

DJ, what time does Ikon close? And what time will Frankie B come on?

Beatkah...I dunno how everyone else is feelin about the Hamptons though...hmm...

You also got sander k at crobar and the playground dj's at spill. I am up in the air myself on this weekend.

Digital.

The groovy house tunes in the pink room should satisfy you if you're craving the Playground peeps but don't wanna go club hoppin :) I've kinda always thought that I'd go to Ikon simply for the pink room...the tunes in there move me baby! ...now that they're bringin these crazy DJs to the main floor...I'll be room hoppin up in there...acckkhhhh....

frankie bones is hit or miss... sometimes he coudl do a nice set.. ive seen him spin his factory sets and they were fun... but then he also does early morning afterhour sets which can put you to sleep...

gabriel & dresden are pretty beat to see live... i would go with ikon... plus you get to see space girl... she fucking owns!!!

frankie bones is hit or miss... sometimes he coudl do a nice set.. ive seen him spin his factory sets and they were fun... but then he also does early morning afterhour sets which can put you to sleep...

gabriel & dresden are pretty beat to see live... i would go with ikon... plus you get to see space girl... she fucking owns!!!

who is space girl ???

She's a psytrance dj who uses keyboards and stuff in her set. I haven't heard any new material from her but when I saw her a few years back, she was awesome. Very ravy music though.

Is she anything like John 00 Fleming?? I've never seen her before.

and to be honest, i've never seen Adam X before either....what're you guys' thoughts on him?