Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gabriel and Dresden or Frankie Bones?

oh shit .. digital . u r absolutely right .. wat to do now ..

we need a crew meeting .. immediately .. beatkha, digital, kutekimee, ibrandon, drewmanati, .. get in here now .. we need to decide ..

I'm here LOL but don't ask me I'll follow the majority as usual hehehe :)

we need a crew meeting .. immediately .. beatkha, digital, kutekimee, ibrandon, drewmanati, .. get in here now .. we need to decide ..

I have a partiality for crobar always! Don't matter who is there as long as it isn't some ktu crap like spirit. Sander K and Steve Porter goes my vote. Though I will be in the minority apparently. hehe And kitty should just hang cause I think she retired her belt a few months ago and now stays home and watches the honeymooners instead.. lol

lolol digital

i will get u for that

I have a partiality for crobar always! Don't matter who is there as long as it isn't some ktu crap like spirit. Sander K and Steve Porter goes my vote. Though I will be in the minority apparently. hehe And kitty should just hang cause I think she retired her belt a few months ago and now stays home and watches the honeymooners instead.. lol

Is she anything like John 00 Fleming?? I've never seen her before.

and to be honest, i've never seen Adam X before either....what're you guys' thoughts on him?

ive heard joof before and she's nothing like him... but who knows... it's been a few years...

her style is really hard, fast, acid trance... probably upwards 135-140 bpm... download some tracks off her mission 001 cd... i think tracks 1, 2 7 and 10... and some other track temptation off her second cd... they're both like 4 years old but you'll get the gist of what she's all about..

housedog... ive never seen her spin ive only seen her do live pa... when she was @ tunnel she was on some little stage right in the middle of the mainfloor while the other dj's that night used the booth all the way down towards the end of the club... soo.. ??

I am thinking Ikon for me - I went there two weeks in a row so far and saw a huge difference in just one week so I think this sat will be off the hook. By the way, does anyone know what those green bracelets get you there? The dude with the facepaint who is usually at the door came up to me while I was on the mainfloor and gave me one and said "this gets you anywhere." I was assuming its some kind of VIP type of thing but I didnt know they had any restricted areas in Ikon...any know?

ive heard joof before and she's nothing like him... but who knows... it's been a few years...

her style is really hard, fast, acid trance... probably upwards 135-140 bpm... download some tracks off her mission 001 cd... i think tracks 1, 2 7 and 10... and some other track temptation off her second cd... they're both like 4 years old but you'll get the gist of what she's all about..

cool...thanks for the info...sounds like you've been partying since wayyy back in the day. sat night at ikon is lookin nuts.