Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will the Hurricane hit us?

digital7

will hurricane whatever hit us?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. will hurricane whatever hit us?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe. It all depends if I have to work or not.

THATS OLD SEAN !! THIS JUST IN FROM THE KOKY WEATHER FORECAST AND HURRICANE WATCH !!

attachment.php?attachmentid=33479&stc=1

:biggrin:

well there goes cuba!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when its done who wants to go to cuba, and rebuild it as the lsland of fliptoniaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the hurricane should take care of every1 who is there allready!!!!!!!!! so it will be an open free land for us to do what we please!!!!!!!!!!!!:idea::laugh::D

well there goes cuba!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when its done who wants to go to cuba, and rebuild it as the lsland of fliptoniaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the hurricane should take care of every1 who is there allready!!!!!!!!! so it will be an open free land for us to do what we please!!!!!!!!!!!!:idea::laugh::D

:laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Yeah my office is packing up now, and we tentatively have friday off. Our building is all glass windows and we are on the water.

I live 5 minutes away in a flood zone but at least its a cbs house with hurricane shutters so I might stay home with my roommate. I think im gonna pick up my dog at my moms house and bring him home.

Yeah my office is packing up now, and we tentatively have friday off. Our building is all glass windows and we are on the water.

I live 5 minutes away in a flood zone but at least its a cbs house with hurricane shutters so I might stay home with my roommate. I think im gonna pick up my dog at my moms house and bring him home.

Good Luck!!! :)

i have 7 dogs here at my house so u know they are all coming inside in their sky kennels !! fuckin mission yo !! :splat::mad:

Guest brwneydtrouble
i have 7 dogs here at my house so u know they are all coming inside in their sky kennels !! fuckin mission yo !! :splat::mad:

Just turn them loose and let them play!!! :D:D:D

Thank you Val, we're just waiting now. Not much we can do but watch and hope!

ok now im gettin a bit nervous this aint a joke . my pc is gonna be packed later tonite its very close to the window. lucky u no more bling on cp for a while....

seriously though this is scary . its an andrew clone. important thing is to be with ur family and seek a safe haven.