Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will the Hurricane hit us?

digital7

will hurricane whatever hit us?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. will hurricane whatever hit us?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe. It all depends if I have to work or not.

btw how's koky's cock taste? is it as nasty as it looks? :biggrin:

you are the only one that would think so ;) and dont hate cause you know id never let you near it :D and lets not go to the gross word .. cause i can bring up some very good gross points really fast if you'd like ;)

good thing i am already stocked up on the most important things, i got enuff weed, art supplies, and um, batteries to at least keep me entertained for awhile!!!! ;)

Art supplies & Weed! You rock!! :biggrin: I was thinking of building a valiance mahself..

So what are eveyone's plans??? I'm packing up my car, taping the windows, getting last minute supplies. Prob gonna drive the f**k outta dodge. Anyone staying in a shelter??

of course I'm well stocked with the blueberry ;)

It's taken a route that would bring it closer to Miami so I wouldn't doubt it if Penelas makes an announcement sometime around noon.

Also the storm is moving slow as fuck so if and when it hits it will stick around for probably a day or more.

Andrew just lasted a few hours but it was a tight, compact, powerful, dry hurricane. This one is not as strong (yet) but it's significantly larger, it's a wet storm, and it's slower. That's not good at all. It's so big that we should be expecting to feel the winds tonight even though its almost 500 miles away.

Today is a day to finish preparing.

Sean, what are you goign to do if we are going to get hit? hit the road or shelter or bunker down?????

I've never been in a hurricane before. 23+ years of living in FL during at least part of Hurricane season, and I've only had a few tropical storms under my belt. I've been in one (really bad) earthquake, & half my town burned down when I was 11. Don't mess with Mother Nature!!!!!!!

Anyone else here been in some memorable natural disaters, besides Andrew?

To be honest.....

I think that shit is going to hit a little below of what their maps show, I say eye fall will be anywhere between hollywood and west palm.

either way look at the size of it. it will cover all of florida just hope that a jet stream doesn't slow it down or cause it to move back a bit over florida.

sucks.

To be honest.....

I think that shit is going to hit a little below of what their maps show, I say eye fall will be anywhere between hollywood and west palm.

either way look at the size of it. it will cover all of florida just hope that a jet stream doesn't slow it down or cause it to move back a bit over florida.

sucks.

yup. They keep changing the path lower and lower...

watching the weather on Channel 7 Sucks without Jackie Johnson. :( where my big tits at??

DAMIT!

-

TIP ON HURRICANES.....

where they show u the IR images(the ones with red/yellow and blue colors) where ever you the the most red either above the eye below or behind thats where the winds are strong, and help to move the strom so..... since the last picture I saw show red right behind the strom mean its moving more WEST then North at this point.......

see skool paid off.

:)

Guest brwneydtrouble
To be honest.....

sucks.

We just got a knock on our door at 8am, mandatory evacuation for anyone east of I-95 up here and I live on A1A about 4 blocks from the intracoastal. My roommate and I are staying so they asked her for our next of kin. Im sticking around because my parents aren't in an evac area and they are staying with the horses so I want to be close by. Worse comes to worse, i'll head to miami.

Sean, what are you goign to do if we are going to get hit? hit the road or shelter or bunker down?????

I've never been in a hurricane before. 23+ years of living in FL during at least part of Hurricane season, and I've only had a few tropical storms under my belt. I've been in one (really bad) earthquake, & half my town burned down when I was 11. Don't mess with Mother Nature!!!!!!!

Anyone else here been in some memorable natural disaters, besides Andrew?

I'm staying in my house like I did for Andrew. It's a good building.