• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Build ups and succeeded------

Exacta @ Crobar with Mike Whitemore

Danny Howells @ Arc for the very last time

Danny Tenaglia @ Arc for his 27th street classics set....breathtaking

Behrouz @ Soundfactory the week before the infamous RAID!

Lawler @ Crobar right before the Conference he let some goodies out of the bag!

Let Downs!

Danny Tenaglia & Victor Calderone @ Roxy Memorial Day...so many things went wrong that night!

Jonathan Peters 4th of July @ Tavern....lost power 5 times! Not good promo for the dj!

Saeed & Palash @ Crobar...their last time in NYC together and they didnt give me any good memories! So sad...you guys were bomb together!

Always wanted to hit up manhatta...but the 2nd Be Yourself party aka the 27th street classics set...was just out of control. Danny once again proved that all these chumps that put on classic nights dont know how to do it properly! No classic set is classic without music is the answer....even if its an acapella...which i think would be nice. Then Elements,X,So Get Up,Keep Control,Underground,Work it 2 da Bone,Read My Lips,Boots on a Run,That Look, and soooo many more! ooo yeah The WAVE!

Always wanted to hit up manhatta...but the 2nd Be Yourself party aka the 27th street classics set...was just out of control. Danny once again proved that all these chumps that put on classic nights dont know how to do it properly! No classic set is classic without music is the answer....even if its an acapella...which i think would be nice. Then Elements,X,So Get Up,Keep Control,Underground,Work it 2 da Bone,Read My Lips,Boots on a Run,That Look, and soooo many more! ooo yeah The WAVE!

classico meng :bowdown:

classics nights these days would consist of "going thru it" "relentless" "rapture" and other various cheese :funny:

i do admit tho that i have all of those on vinyl :laugh: they were good while they lasted

Going Thru It...bahwhahahaha. Yeah right thats a classic! if your from Jersey of course. and so if Pump it Up. But Danny Ripped it up...unfortuanently i was not their for the Grand Finale! i heard tears were definitly a floating!...hahaha. but recently danny hasnt been makin me move as much....people like morillo exacta(morillos new protegee) roger sanchez steve lawler danny howells those guys have been makin me work! but they all are in IBIZA...those bastards!

Marco Carola/Danilo Vigorito @ Privilege

Rino Cerrone @ Privilege

Danilo Vigorito/Marco Carola/Gaetano Parisio @ Privilege (Blue Bookings WMC Party)

Mistress Barabara @ Privilege (2nd Time around)

Josh Wink @ Space (Sucks he didn't play the patio :splat: )