Clubplanet Nightlife Community

daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm

happyface

thats so bad, its funny.

the pitching staff is horrible.

I knew it would catch up with them sooner or later.

Contreras would be a bonus right now.

If not for El Duque or Mo, the staff is horrible.

no hitting out of $180 million?

Paaaaaaaaaaathetic.

Hey George, wake up - Esteban Loaiza blows!

For the night, Vizquel outhit the Yankees, 6-5.

The pitching staff is tired and absolutely ineffective all at once.

The 3-1/2 game lead will disappear.

did i just say that outloud? just a realistic yankees fan thats all.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YANKEES SUCK!

YANKEES SUCK!

YANKEES SUCK!

ahahhahahhahahhahahah

Yeah... That was pretty pathetic... It seems as though both teams have gone through there ups and downs... Yanks started on a down, Boston started on an up... Mid season it was reversed... This is not time for the Yanks to be down and Boston to be up...

The only thing to hope for is the up and down reverses just one more time before season end. I would rather see the Yanks getting the SHIT out of there system before Post Season!!!

For you Boston Fans... Having a great run... making the end of the season more interesting... But I think the Yanks will come around and get their shit together before the end of the season. Like I stated above both teams have battled ups and downs. So dont get on your High Horses...

GEORGE YOU DUMB FUCK... LETS STOP BUYING THE 40 YEAR OLDS AND START WORKING ON SOME YOUNGINS!!!

What a total disgrace to such a great name........I am actually hurt....

I cannot believe i was alive to see this....WHO THE HELL LOSES 22-0 these days.......,little league teams do.....I WANT THE WHOLE PITCHING STAFF FIRED FOR TARNISHING THE YANKEES LAST NIGHT......

i want my mommy.. :banghead:

Loaiza was throwing 1lb. hamburgers to the plater last night! Them Indians were eating him up alive. I could have thrown better than Loaiza last night! What a dickwad! Contreras sure looks good now, doesn't he? Certainly better than a washup like Loaiza

well last year the sox were within 1 1/2 games after beating clemens and pettite at the toilet but on came the fattest lefty of all time and beat us. Pitching will be a problem and even in the playoffs it will be worse. Who is the #1 right now el dookie

well last year the sox were within 1 1/2 games after beating clemens and pettite at the toilet but on came the fattest lefty of all time and beat us. Pitching will be a problem and even in the playoffs it will be worse. Who is the #1 right now el dookie

I thought Garces was the fattest lefty of all time, or was he a righty??

last nights debacle could be the best thing for the yanks ...or on the other hand could be the worst

hopefully the former.. as it could serve as a major wake up call

Few yrs back when yanks were emabarrased in a combined no hitter vs the Stros, the yanks ripped off theri longest winning streak of the year

on the other hand the starting pitching is starting to worry me Vaqsquez has sucked the whole month of august , Mel S. better get brown/mussina/vasquez straightened out in a hurry

oh and loaiza you have certainly sealed your fate with that absoulte lay down and die performance, i have seen better pitching in my 6-12" softball league

mel needs to go, what pitchers has he actully helped? Weaver leaves does better, lilly leaves does better. The starting pitching is not good, so i do not see how you will be able to go on any long winning steaks. I do not think vasquez can handle the heat of new york, if he can not the yanks are falked. Mussina has not pitched well in any big games (playoffs), i would think brown would be the man but he just does not have the same stuff he had. Or atleast does not have it cosistantly. i am waiting for the wheels to come off the el dookie express any day now. Then again these are the yanks so we will see.

mel needs to go, what pitchers has he actully helped? Weaver leaves does better, lilly leaves does better. The starting pitching is not good, so i do not see how you will be able to go on any long winning steaks. I do not think vasquez can handle the heat of new york, if he can not the yanks are falked. Mussina has not pitched well in any big games (playoffs), i would think brown would be the man but he just does not have the same stuff he had. Or atleast does not have it cosistantly. i am waiting for the wheels to come off the el dookie express any day now. Then again these are the yanks so we will see.

Take Rick Peterson...PLEASE????

I thought it was pretty cool that George put "Winners never quit and quitters never win" on the scoreboard last nite.

GO YANKS !

I agree. We all know Steinbrenner could have easily lashed out after Tuesday night's performance but he did the right thing by making that statement. It was a good way to keep the team and true fans focused. That's why he's The Boss.

And once again El Duque to the rescue. Great pickup.

attachment.php?attachmentid=33473&stc=1

what a thing of beauty..... i remember that day like it was yesterday,.... but then again, its just been a couple of weeks. till the day i die, i will cherish that beautiful piece of hitting display... the indians scalped the yamkees to perfection. the looks from the dugout were the ones you see at wakes and funerals... it was sweet.

CATCH 22

:rofl: