Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the wrong time...

fkornre

one time i went to black and ate about 4 pills and did a little tina, then left, and went straight to my nephew's birthday party (he was turning one year old, and i was hostessing.. about 45 family members) ((i was supposta come up with games for the kids, and i didnt cause im a slacker, so i whipped out a cd a friend just burned for me, and we played tribal house musical chairs with all the little kids.. lmao, then wack ass motherfucker came on by mistake, oops))

another time i went to the city, and ate about 8 pills.. and when i got back we decided to go to a park and keep eating them all day. so after about 20 hours of pills straight, i remember that i have a funeral to go to ... so im sitting in the parking lot, wondering how im gonna be around my crying family and a dead body while im tweekin my ass off.. lmao, as im putting a black dress on with my hair all fucked up under a von dotch hat, my boyfriend tells me to calm down and he's like "here"... so i ate another pill. lol.

one time i went to black and ate about 4 pills and did a little tina, then left, and went straight to my nephew's birthday party (he was turning one year old, and i was hostessing.. about 45 family members) ((i was supposta come up with games for the kids, and i didnt cause im a slacker, so i whipped out a cd a friend just burned for me, and we played tribal house musical chairs with all the little kids.. lmao, then wack ass motherfucker came on by mistake, oops))

another time i went to the city, and ate about 8 pills.. and when i got back we decided to go to a park and keep eating them all day. so after about 20 hours of pills straight, i remember that i have a funeral to go to ... so im sitting in the parking lot, wondering how im gonna be around my crying family and a dead body while im tweekin my ass off.. lmao, as im putting a black dress on with my hair all fucked up under a von dotch hat, my boyfriend tells me to calm down and he's like "here"... so i ate another pill. lol.

that is just silly, calm down eat anither pill

maybe we should start a thread about how and what to do before a certain event may take place, whether it be immediate, like doing a few lines of coke before clobbering somebody or over the course of a few hours like smoking pot in the car before arriving to an airport, eating a few xannex afterwards then to board an 18 hour flight to new zealand to make it more bearable.

anyone got any good combo's ?? :)

there's many places it would be totally unacceptable to be getting high but it seems to me that those places are often intolerable with out getting high. there fore there are no unacceptable places to induldge, some are just filled with people you shouldnt share it with.

there's many places it would be totally unacceptable to be getting high but it seems to me that those places are often intolerable with out getting high. there fore there are no unacceptable places to induldge, some are just filled with people you shouldnt share it with.

• 1 month later...

i rember one time i took a few rips in math class and man o man it was a big rip thank fuckin god my teacher didnt look up cus it looked like my back pack was on fiire. 2nd period was my smoke weed period haha my good friend was in that class and he slangs so we just use to smoke in front before bell rings he always hooked me up..what a G :bounce: