Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vote Kerry, Bush Is A Terrorist

bolts

HAHA, fuckin' losers, I posted this in the current event forum, it was moved to the humor forum, you fuckin' CP losers!!!!!! It's my opinion!!! FAGS!!

obviously spoken by a person whom knows nothing of politics... probably attends a junior college in his/ her 5th year of attendance for a 2 year degree and lives with mom and dad! :yuck:

HAHA, fuckin' losers, I posted this in the current event forum, it was moved to the humor forum, you fuckin' CP losers!!!!!! It's my opinion!!! FAGS!!

obviously spoken by a person whom knows nothing of politics... probably attends a junior college in his/ her 5th year of attendance for a 2 year degree and lives with mom and dad! :yuck:

you're from canada.

you and you're entire waste of a country don't even count.

nobody cares about canada. all you're good for is molsen and its not even that good a beer.

take off, eh.... :finger2:

HA, HA, HA, It's exactly those attitudes that makes EVERY country in the world hate The states. Just an ignorant view that the world revolves around the states, thinking you're superior to everyone else, that your way is the right way. I laugh and find it so amusing, you ignorant fuckers still have an attitude like this. It's even funnier to think that because I'm from Canada the U.S. election doesn't matter to me. You stupid fucker, the election affects the whole world. You're government is the only government that can make a major, positive difference to the world. The president, little fags like you, decide to pick will change the world completely.

Don't get me wrong, I said it before, I love the states, and many of the people in the states, but sadly there's way too many stupid dicks like this dumb fucker!

HA, HA, HA, It's exactly those attitudes that makes EVERY country in the world hate The states. Just an ignorant view that the world revolves around the states, thinking you're superior to everyone else, that your way is the right way. I laugh and find it so amusing, you ignorant fuckers still have an attitude like this. It's even funnier to think that because I'm from Canada the U.S. election doesn't matter to me. You stupid fucker, the election affects the whole world. You're government is the only government that can make a major, positive difference to the world. The president, little fags like you, decide to pick will change the world completely.

Don't get me wrong, I said it before, I love the states, and many of the people in the states, but sadly there's way too many stupid dicks like this dumb fucker!

wait a tic, eh

you just said everyone hates the states because Americans think the world revolves around us.......then you say the election affects the world because we have the only government that can make a major, positive difference to the world.......

**scratches head**

didnt you just.........wasnt that.........arent you..........

eh, whatever

BLAME CANADA!!!!!

i'm sorry, where in my post did i make any of the statements you mention above?

i said your waste of a country doesn't count.

you're obviously a very angry canuck, resorting to name calling and profanity.

why are you so angry? why, if it makes no difference to you, do you waste your time making such comments?

you say that america and it's citizens think we're superior?

re-read your post you, home schooled, ignorant, low life.

compared to people like you, you can bet your fouled mouthed, biggoted ass we are.

now dissapear!

nobody wants you here!