Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend of the 17th

danny and danny on the 17th, tedd patterson at cielo on the 18th and on the 19th nicky siano in brooklyn. Those are the 3 that im goin to and dont forget theres like a dozen more parties goin on that weekend as well, so depending on what you like you should be satisfied b4 during and after the partying hehe.

danny and danny on the 17th, tedd patterson at cielo on the 18th and on the 19th nicky siano in brooklyn. Those are the 3 that im goin to and dont forget theres like a dozen more parties goin on that weekend as well, so depending on what you like you should be satisfied b4 during and after the partying hehe.

yo gabe im down for tedd on the 18th again u going?

yo deep i dunno if i will make it out to tedd this time, cause im goin straihg to work after danny vs danny and then once im donei was gonna get some sleep and then wake up and watch the bernard hopkins de la hoya fight. Maybe if i cant fall back asleep i will go to cielo but then i also gotta work on sun and rightafter go to nicky sianos party. So i dunno know yet what to do on the 18th. Bu thte 17thadn 19th for sure i will be out.

hey kfitz73 ..how is pappa ... what does he play???

Pappa is a house DJ. I've never seen him live so I can't say how good he is. I have a lot of friends whose opinions I respect who say he's very good. He also doesn't come around too often so if you miss him this time, who knows when he'll be back...

Pappa is a house DJ. I've never seen him live so I can't say how good he is. I have a lot of friends whose opinions I respect who say he's very good. He also doesn't come around too often so if you miss him this time, who knows when he'll be back...

alright dude .thanks for the info and u got a point ..

peace