Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"We are sorry that our President is an idiot. We did not vote for him."

anotherway83

lol..got this off another board...

This is a clothing label from several tote bags and laptop cases manufactured by Tom Bihn, an American company (located in Port Angeles, Washington) that sells products in the U.S., Canada, and France.

Here's the translation of the French part of the label.

Wash with warm water.

Use mild soap.

Dry flat.

Do not use bleach.

Do not dry in the dryer.

Do not iron.

We are sorry that our President is an idiot.

We did not vote for him.

The company says it has a few hundred tags left to use up, and then they will have them re-designed.

Our current President is well on his way to 4 more years. There is hope for our country after all. Once the people started looking at Kerry for what he was-the most liberal senator in 2 decades and basically a throwback to tax and spend Dems of early 80s, it was all over.

As the election nears, ask yourself this-Would you feel safer w/ Kerry or President Bush in office? Im with Zell, Rudy and the Governator.

God Bless W.

Once the people started looking at Kerry for what he was-the most liberal senator in 2 decades and basically a throwback to tax and spend Dems of early 80s, it was all over.

As the election nears, ask yourself this-Would you feel safer w/ Kerry or President Bush in office? Im with Zell, Rudy and the Governator.

God Bless W.

I don't feel much safer either. The airports are a mess, 98 % of imports are not checked, our nuclear and power plants are unguarded. Bridges and Tunnels in NYC are unguarded and if they are its by 2 chubby officers standing around. NYC still gets less homeland security than Wyoming

Bush will be reelected b/c of their scare tacticts. chenney said the other day if you vote a democrat into office there will be another terriorst attack on US soil. Its also b/c Kerry is a putz who lets them

I will take tax and spend of the 80's then todays borrow and spend republicans.

Open and tolerant have nothing to do with the safety of our nation. Liberal is not a bad word. In fact, I would say that many of my views are liberal next to President Bush. I am pro-choice, dont care to "protect the sanctity of marriage" by amending the Constitution, but, I am willing to sacrifice these views b/c I put the safety of our nation above all else.

Open and tolerant have nothing to do with the safety of our nation. Liberal is not a bad word. In fact, I would say that many of my views are liberal next to President Bush. I am pro-choice, dont care to "protect the sanctity of marriage" by amending the Constitution, but, I am willing to sacrifice these views b/c I put the safety of our nation above all else.

if you are willing to sacrifice these liberties then the republicans (and yes, even some democrats) have succeeded at their job :)