Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Markus@MIA Lounge

Bling

My third trip to MIA lounge (all three times to see Markus) was an incredible experience. From the huge TA support to Markus' incredible set it was a great nite after the cabin fever all of us had to go through this weekend.

I arrived around 9:30 pm, (after getting lost and going to Presidential circle...ugh I always get lost around Young Circle).

I was the first one to get there, "big surprise there" and just waited around. Around this time,DJ Garfield recognized me from Clubplanet and we talked for a bit. (super nice guy).. While I was waiting for the first TA's to make their grand entrance, I noticed Oronde Gadsen eating dinner(shweet)

Raul (DarkAngel)was the first to arrive and then we met felipe(liquidx) and his german friend and we sat down. Across from us nchs was sitting with his friends as well and we introduced ourselves.

Later on all the Orlando peeps arrived. So great to see Breakinbeats again and of course Sara. So glad to finally get to talk to you more then just the 5 min we talked at the TA dinner at Poracao (or aim).. You looked absoloutely stunning and your haircut was muy muy sexy.

I was very glad Melissa(happykandy) also showed up. AFter calling her during the day i basiscally begged her to come, as no party at MIA is a party without her dancing. AND DID SHE DELIEVER Also so happy to see Amber (ambs) (fresh off her trip to Ibiza....... u lucky thing)..

Markus arrived around 10 as well as Harold, Arturo, Ben and OMFG Tigerclaw. (what a shocker) so glad u could make it.. (btw loved ur camera sure beats my disposables).

It was also great to see Jessica a little bit later on in the nite, dancing her butt off

So we are sitting around talkin to Markus and of course I got a pic with Markus and some group pics of the TA's . It will take a while to post becuase i have to finish the roll.

I got a real kick hearing Markus speak German with felipe's friend. And talking about his trip overseas.(which was a huge success)...

I was surprised not to see Persephone (Jackie.. hope your ok, after the storm and all.)

Markus' sets, continue to take me on a journey. Only Markus can deliever melodic and at times downright nasty sets all at the same time.

Every time I hear Markus, (not enough IMHO), I realize why Progressive Trance is my favorite genre, its energy consumes my being, ennervates my soul and allows me to forget the hardships of my daily life (if only for a few short hours). And like Amber's review, Markus is definitly up there with Armin for me as well. The ARmada crew rocks!!!! Anytime markus is in town I will always make it a point to come out. Its a guaranteed incredible musical journey.

There is something about MIA lounge, everytime I go the place is just off the wall fun. That tiny little restaurant has such a great vibe(thanks largely to the great djs party 931 brings in every week..)

The TA's definitly rocked the place, we took over that dance floor, and im sure u all continued partying hard after i left. (i was the first to leave.... around 1 am. but with work the next day I had no choice)..

There were so many tracks that I enjoyed so much I wont even name them. pretty much every track I loved..... Very upset I missed Satellite.

Great to see all the Orlando TA's and Miami Ta's representing.

Really missed not seeing Heather. maybe next time

I would like to end my review with this quote which best exemplifes Markus and his music as a whole.

"Music touches people's hearts. You know, it doesn't go through your mental capacity, it just moves you and it will let you cry. It's worth it doing a show and when you touch a crowd and move yourself at the same time. You change lives and you change the world. "

Jewel Kilcher quotes

The visuals were great, Though, There were moments that, I found myself staring at the big screen looking at the visuals instead of Markus on the booth, They were sort of hypnotic, But anyways, Even though, Im not the most active person of the group, I did had a good time, Cause I'm all about the music, Anyways, While I was sitting at the table with Markus, He said something funny that made some of the guys crack up, He said, In Arizona, Van Buuren Street is where all the hookers hang out. :laugh:

glad i finally got to talk to u today jackie. hope to see u soon. and take care.. :)

btw when did markus say that i must have gone to the other table to talk to the orlando TA's lol. though i did notice claw that the orlando TA's took a pic of the Van Buuren sign LOL