Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sept11. IKON jason jollins,anthny pappa, and then SHELTER TIMMY REGISFORD,sept 12...

718 SESSIONS at DEEP with DANNY KRIVIT. So who wants to join me on a great weekend of different styles of music? Anthony pappa needs no introduction and JASON JOLLINS with his style of playing soon wont either. Ive heard jason numerous of times and have always enoyed his sets of different music tastes.Hes open up for so many big name djs to mention and has played many rooms. Some of ya here have heard him in the PINK ROOM already and know what i mean. But this time hes on the main floor opening for anthony.

Afterwards im heading over to SHELTER where TIMMY REGISFORD is back to celebrate his bday with all the SHELTER heads dancing the night away until 12pm sunday afternoon. DEEPHOUSE,SOULFUL,funk will be blasting all night from the speakers. And come see where ALL OF NYC BEST DANCERS are and where NOT ONE SINGLE S.F. GUIDO SHUFFLE has ever been done cause they know that cant compete lol.

And then if your still standing SUNDAY 6pm till 1am 718 SESSIONS are back at DEEP and DANNY KRIVIT is spinnin the whole night. Same deal like SHELTER music and crowd wise, and yes even the same crowd at times lol.

Its my return to 56th street since lke 1999 so im wondering what to expect in terms of crowd and the layout of the venue. And b4 any one of ya complaing I HAVE TO WORK ON SAT AND SUN so i dont have an excuse neither should you.

um double j has taken care of me plus a guest thanks DJ. It was a last minute decision that i would check out the party for abit at least since ive been promising ya for the longest. WILLIE MAYS HAYS lol now your making me wanna watch that movie.

no one's mentioned Dylan Drazen, the undisbuted king of banging underground techno. That's why im going.