Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday Night in manhatten...

Like I said B4 Managemnet firing their staff from time to time doesnt and shouldnt effect someone from going to a club... how do u know they got fired 4 no reason? were u with them every single night every hr.. oviously u dont like wh.. then fine whatever but dont give it a bad name because ur friends got fired from there,,.. people dont go to clubs for the people that work there unless they were friends b4 that...

and the free passes... workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... use them and tell me they dont work/./ cuz i know for a fact they let you use them.. ive done it many times... and the names of the dancers i dnt know and dont really care honestly about their names.. ..

you know what Italian ... I don't think you are reading carefully what I write ..

so don't worry about it .. no big deal ..

and Webster Hall Rules ..

yeah biscuit but ive never seen anyone bash a club so much because there friends got fired..so what honestly life goes on.. people get fired all the time from jobs... shit happens..

Italianp - Great Name, I liked WH. I even went a few times on new years eve ....

Listen I am an old man! I go out and people are always bashing on me -

I make the bouncer-security nervious.

Funny thing is we just hang by our selfs, not bothering no one nor are we doing anything wrong - So whats the problem? Talk to a good friend he explain whats going on ...

I mean them no disrespect at all in any way - I understand that's there job,

so I never make a big deal out of it ...

So why do I go out - I like seeing my wife dressed up and having a little fun

with her, mid life Crisis, besides I like to dance but its hard to get her to move ? ....

So why be upSet with The Mask !

lol.. im not upset with the maskl. i have nothing but Love 4 him... but i hate when he bashes WH cuz his friends got fired..

italian .. i dont bash wh itself .. i bash that their music is not great and that ther managment was not fair to a lot of good hard working people ..

have you ever seen people protesting in front of some companies .. or resturants .. and when asked why they protesting . they answered .. we protest low wages, bad treatment, in-human treatement .. etc. etc. ?????

well if u have ever seen that .. or have read or watch it on tv then u know what i am talking about

the club itself . the building . the people who work there .. the visitors to the club .. are all great people ..

it is the music and the management that i have issues with ..

now since the music is a personal taste .. and i cant force my opinion on regarding music on you or anyone .. then .. it is the management of the club that i have issus with ..

other than that WEBSTER HALL RULESSSSSSSSSS

ok?

love .. and peace

the MASK

good point.. management isn't really that good. music is ok tho i wish they play something different every now and then. The only thing i dislike there is that too many 'unfit" guy walk around with thier shirts off.. also i think the admision is quite expensive. They always seem to charge me 30 dollars when i go since i'm not 21 yet. 10 or 15 dollars would be more resonable plus i'm gonna be buying 5 dollar water bottle wen i get in side anyway

italian .. i dont bash wh itself .. i bash that their music is not great and that ther managment was not fair to a lot of good hard working people ..

have you ever seen people protesting in front of some companies .. or resturants .. and when asked why they protesting . they answered .. we protest low wages, bad treatment, in-human treatement .. etc. etc. ?????

well if u have ever seen that .. or have read or watch it on tv then u know what i am talking about

the club itself . the building . the people who work there .. the visitors to the club .. are all great people ..

it is the music and the management that i have issues with ..

now since the music is a personal taste .. and i cant force my opinion on regarding music on you or anyone .. then .. it is the management of the club that i have issus with ..

other than that WEBSTER HALL RULESSSSSSSSSS

ok?

love .. and peace

the MASK

good point.. management isn't really that good. music is ok tho i wish they play something different every now and then. The only thing i dislike there is that too many 'unfit" guy walk around with thier shirts off.. also i think the admision is quite expensive. They always seem to charge me 30 dollars when i go since i'm not 21 yet. 10 or 15 dollars would be more resonable plus i'm gonna be buying 5 dollar water bottle wen i get in side anyway

dude .. if u go friday before midnight it is FREE .. also i believe Thursday before 11 PM .. and someone told me recently that Sat before 11 PM is also free ..

u can also use Baird Jones list or pass to get in free (but check with WH before you go anyway, just to be safe) .. and u can also go to sites like Clubplanet, vipguest list, and others for passes or reduced admissions, etc.

Hope that help .. enjoy your time there ..

peace

good point.. management isn't really that good. music is ok tho i wish they play something different every now and then. The only thing i dislike there is that too many 'unfit" guy walk around with thier shirts off..

lol would you be happier if the guys walkin round with their shirts off were more fit?

If you don't want to just drink water you can just ask someone over 21 to buy your drink and wear a long sleeeved shirt so your wrist is covered.

Lol.. I Dunno I Never Paaid To Get In.. But Yes 30 Is $$$ 4 Webster On A Reg Night Ikon Charges 30 - 35 Also...

first of all SHUT UP

2nd - ikon, godskitchen partys are FREE before 11:00, on guestlist, $20 reduce, $25 ther after, don't talk about shit u have no clue about..

which means everything

now u will go back on ignore dumbass :laugh:

first of all SHUT UP

2nd - ikon, godskitchen partys are FREE before 11:00, on guestlist, $20 reduce, $25 ther after, don't talk about shit u have no clue about..

which means everything

now u will go back on ignore dumbass :laugh:

STFU ALREAFY U DUMB B*TCH!!! OMG.. AND LEARN TO READDDDDDDDDDDDD I SAID ON A REG. AKA REGULARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NIGHT NOT A FRECKIN GK NIGHT... THEY CHARGE 30 - 35. DNT TELL ME I USED TO WORK THERE DAMMIT!! AND IF UR GONNA PUT ME ON INGORE THEN FRECKIN DO IT AND LEAVE IT.... WHY DO U CARE WHAT I TYPE...