Clubplanet Nightlife Community

enough already with this thread

groovefire

So I guess climbing through a window over a second story balcony into my apartment isn't "normal behavior"? Now....that's something that he deserves the crown for. What a nut job!

Question...do you think people are psycho before you date them, or do they turn that way after rejection?

The best part is I was standing right there in shock looking at him.

The screen is still all bent up from his little ass squeezing through it in my hallway!

Wait...what about posing as family members on AOL? Is that psycho too? The problem is the spelling always gives it away! LOL

They should all be shipped to a deserted island, far away from any sort of civilization. Then they could all be miserable together. :heart:

bwahahahaha - yeah so you could move there and rerun with all of them happily ever after! ;)

ok so although this is a sick subject - i have to jack the thread for a sec - i heard that pravda was closing- yeah????

lol - i just found out where reps are:

Psycho Ex-girlfriend Ap... 09-09-2004 05:02 PM I loved Pravda =(

--------(does this mean it is closing????)

Deep Dish & Groovef... 09-03-2004 05:34 PM I love your boobs - stymie

Attn. Stymie 08-17-2004 03:59 PM Hey why fuck did you steal my name. Go lick stymie's ass some more the real deal

Attn. Stymie 08-17-2004 12:46 PM Where have you been my friend, popping in and out of my life, must be me

Attn. Stymie 08-17-2004 12:19 PM Hey do you still hate

---------(by the way - this one was negative - if you're gonna be a tool and leave a negative rep at least finish it with something good :mad: ) and whatever it is, the answer is most likely yes :D

and what the hell? do the reps disappear when you get new ones??? there was another one in there from foxy asking about stymie being a one minute man because she wanted the hook up hahahahaha

Theres nothing worse than hooking up w/ a guy to find out later he has a psycho ex who wont leave you alone!

Werd!

The best is when they’re like, no I don’t have no baggage-yeah WHATEVER! I was talking to this guy for a bit and his ex gotta hold of his phone bill and found my number. She was harassing the shit out of me, I kept avoiding her calls. Then she found out where I worked and tried getting a job with me. Bitch needed to get a fucking grip. :bits: