Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Sept. 10 I Start Chemo For Breast Cancer

i just found out that my sister is doing a breast cancer benefit for me but since she doesnt know any of my friends she asked me to send the invitation out to all:

GEORGIES WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO

A BENEFIT FOR BREAST CANCER FOR ZEE

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 26

featuring

DAVID HOFFMAN FOLLIES

BEER BLAST 4:00 - 8:00pm

$12.00 Bottomless Pints

8:00pm Showtime

Georgies

5th & Railroad

Asbury Park, NJ 07712

732-988-1220

here's a couple of jokes i just got in an e-mail:

CINDERELLA wants to go to the ball, but her wicked stepmother

won't let her. As Cinderella sits crying in the garden, her fairy

godmother appears, and promised to provide Cinderella with

everything she needs to go to the ball, but only on two conditions.

"First, you must wear a diaphragm." Cinderella agrees. "What's the second condition?" "You must be home by 2:00 a.m. Any later, and your diaphragm

will turn into a pumpkin." Cinderella agrees to be home by 2:00 a.m. The appointed hour comes and goes, and Cinderella doesn't show up. Finally, at 5:00 a.m. Cinderella shows up, looking love struck and very satisfied. "Where have you been?" demands the Fairy Godmother. "Your

diaphragm was supposed to turn into a pumpkin three hours ago!!!" " I met a prince, Fairy Godmother. He took care of everything." The Fairy Godmother stated, "I know of no prince with that kind of power! Tell me his name!"

Cinderella replied, "I can't remember, exactly. Peter, Peter,

something or other..."

PINOCCHIO had a human girlfriend who would sometimes complain about splinters when they were having sex. Pinocchio, therefore, went to visit Gepetto to see if he could help. Gepetto suggested he try a little sandpaper wherever indicated and Pinocchio skipped away enlightened. A couple weeks later, Gepetto saw Pinocchio bouncing happily through town and asked him, "How's the girlfriend?" Pinocchio replied, "Who needs a girlfriend?"

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD was walking through the woods when suddenly the

Big Bad Wolf jumped out from behind a tree and, holding a sword to her throat, said, "Red, I'm going to screw your brains out!" To that, Little Red Riding Hood calmly reached into her picnic basket and pulled out a ..44 magnum and pointed it at him and said, "No, you're not. You're going to eat me, just like it says in the book."

Hope you are feeling better Zee....

hey hun, i am sorry to hear that youre going through this. youre very strong for sharing your story & for handling this with so much positive energy. i will definitely keep you in my thoughts. try to stay in good spirits, you will be better in no time.

i wish there was something more i could say or do to make you feel better. ufortunately i dont know any jokes...

:kiss2:

i don't know you sweetie but you're certainly in my prayers - hope these aren't too corny :)

Sitting behind a couple of nuns at a baseball game

(with their habits

partially blocking the view), three men decided to

badger the nuns in an

effort to get them to move. In a very loud voice,

the first guy said, "I

think I'm going to move to Utah, there are only 100

nuns living there."

The second guy spoke up and said, "I want to go to

Montana, there are only

50 nuns living there.

The third guy said, "I want to go to Idaho, there

are only 25 nuns living there."

One of the nuns turned around, looked at the men,

and in a very sweet calm

voice said, "why don't you go to hell...... there

aren't any nuns living there."

A woman was helping her computer illiterate husband set up his computer,and at the appropriate point in the process, told him that he would now need to choose and enter a password. Something he will use to log on. The husband was in a rather amorous mood and figured he would try for the shock effect to bring this to his wife's attention. So,when the computer asked him to enter his password, he made it plainly obvious to his wife that he was keying in

"p..e..n..i..s".

His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied:

***PASSWORD REJECTED. NOT LONG ENOUGH***

tragically, today it seems everyone is affected by cancer in someway or form.... my father was just diagnosed 3 months ago - so my heart goes out to you and your family. stay strong and stay positive

THATS INCREDIBLE...IM SO SORRY MAMITA..

YOU KNOW...A DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT NJ HAS THE HIGHEST CANCER RATE IN ALL STATES....'

I GOTTA MOVE OUT OF THIS STATE!!!