Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Sept. 10 I Start Chemo For Breast Cancer

First off we all wish the best for you. A prayer is def in order many prayers. I just wanted to say my mom went through this as well. She beat it and takes care of herself alot as she did before. It was rough no doubt and I am not trying to sugar coat it but she beat it. Always think positive and stay motivated. Always be in control. It seems that alot of people care for you on this board so that is a testimonial of whom you are and that you can only succeed and become an even better person afterwards.

Peace Digital

Here's a cute one for you. Hope it makes you smile!

A new, young MD doing his residency in Ob was quite embarrassed performing female pelvic exams. To cover his embarrassment he had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly. The middle-aged lady upon whom he was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassed him.

He looked up from his work and sheepishly said, "I'm sorry. Was I tickling

you?" She replied, "No doctor, but the song you were whistling was 'I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener'."

I WENT TO TRY ON WIGS TODAY AND JUST BURSTED OUT CRYING - THEY ARE SO UGLY :cry:

DEPRESSING DAY

laughter has so many powerful healing effects... try to stay positive sweetie :isok: i know its hard... but lean on those close to u so that when u have a bad day like today they are u support group.... even if the only thing they can actually do is catch ur tears.... your in my prayers girl and i hope this helps a little...

Grandma and Grandpa were watching a healing service on TV. The evangelist called to all who wanted to be healed to go to their TV set, place one hand on the TV and the other hand on the body part where they wanted to be healed. Grandma got up and slowly hobbled to the TV, placed her right hand on the set and her left hand on her arthritic shoulder that was causing her to have great pain. Then Grandpa got up, went to the TV, placed his right hand on the set and his left hand on his crotch. Grandma scowled at him and said, "I guess you just don't get it. The purpose of doing this is to heal the sick, not to raise the dead."

xoxo

cheryl

ok that made me laugh out loud thank you...i just thought of one..

A couple are getting ready for the nite and the husband turns around in lust towards his wife and smiles. She remarks "Huney, I cant tonite. I have a gynocologist appointment tomorrow morning and I want to stay fresh". This upsets the husband and turns his back towards her in disgust.

A few minutes goes by the husband returns towards the wife and asks

"GOT A DENTIST APPOINTMENT TOO?". :hat:

Hey, you know, I wish you a quick recovery and all, but come on. This is information that should be shared exclusively with family and close friends. Not a public messageboard for all the world to see. People take advantage of shit like this.

Good luck.

well so fAR IVE GOTTEN NOTHING BUT SUPPORT FROM MY FRIENDS...AND THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT...

SO THANKS FOR THE "GET WELLNESS" AND KEEP YOUR MISERABLENESS TO YOURSELF...

:)

P.S. I WILL CONTINUE TO DO THIS ... :hat:

well so fAR IVE GOTTEN NOTHING BUT SUPPORT FROM MY FRIENDS...AND THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT...

SO THANKS FOR THE "GET WELLNESS" AND KEEP YOUR MISERABLENESS TO YOURSELF...

:)

P.S. I WILL CONTINUE TO DO THIS ... :hat:

Honestly..support from strangers in a weird way is just as comforting from friends and family I think.

We all know you from bartending and I see nothing wrong with you sharing this information with us.

Keep on posting because that is what its all about.

Honestly..support from strangers in a weird way is just as comforting from friends and family I think.

We all know you from bartending and I see nothing wrong with you sharing this information with us.

Keep on posting because that is what its all about.

POSTING WHAT IM GOING THRU HELPS ME VENT. I CAN ALWAYS USE ANY TIPS WITH GOING THRU THIS...THIS ISNT SOME KIND OF COLD PEOPLE GET ...ITS THEIR LIFE AND MINE!!! HOPEFULLY NOTHING WOULD EVER HAPPEN TO YOU CALEB...BUT IF IT DID WOULDNT YOU WANT SUPPORT FROM FRIENDS THAT KNOW YOU...MAKES YOUR DAY GO BY ...EVEN IF YOUR LIFE IS LIMITED...YOU NEVER KNOW.

THANKS DEELITE BABY

AND THANK YOU FOR TELLING STARDO :)

POSTING WHAT IM GOING THRU HELPS ME VENT. I CAN ALWAYS USE ANY TIPS WITH GOING THRU THIS...THIS ISNT SOME KIND OF COLD PEOPLE GET ...ITS THEIR LIFE AND MINE!!! HOPEFULLY NOTHING WOULD EVER HAPPEN TO YOU CALEB...BUT IF IT DID WOULDNT YOU WANT SUPPORT FROM FRIENDS THAT KNOW YOU...MAKES YOUR DAY GO BY ...EVEN IF YOUR LIFE IS LIMITED...YOU NEVER KNOW.

THANKS DEELITE BABY

AND THANK YOU FOR TELLING STARDO :)

I was sick in August, not even anything major (kidney stones) but I was stuck home for like 2 weeks and had nothing to do other than post OMG IM SO SICK AHHH PAIN STONES GROSS, and it felt good to get it out.

Honestly, By you posting this you are helping more people than you know. When I read this I was having a horrible day and after I saw this post I realized that what I was going through was so minor compared to your situation. It stuck with me all day and night. Make sense?

No problem on telling Stardo.. she was in shock as was I.

Hola mi amor. I was wondering where you had disappeared to. I was talking to Jahn about two weeks ago and he mentioned it. He heard through the grapevine and called me to ask if I had heard anything. I dont know any other Zee, so we figured it must have been you. Keep you head up and hang tough, LIVE STRONG.

wristband_home.gif

A friend of mines mother beat breast cancer well over 10 years ago and has been living strong ever since. I wish you the best of luck, all the support you could ever ask for is only a phone call away and you're only asking for a CD? Consider it done... you know who is the best DJ, haha. I cant imagine you in a wig, go ghetto and get some hair extensions girl. Break out the soul glow. Just kidding, its all out of love you know that. Bust out a couple of hats from your collection! Ya still holding it down in Junion?