Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: ugly girls...

dgmodel

saw this corny white kid there too... he had a twopack (wannabe sixpack) and he kept taking off his shirt and the bouncer was like "yo mofo, put your shit back on your scrawny body before you get tossed..." so instead the kid opted for lifting his shirt ever time the bass hit.. it was rather amusing but his keen dance moves were even better... standing still making a pointing gesture and moving his hand up and down to the beat of a different song that wasnt playing... that my friends is how you get chicks~! booyah~!

i was talkin' to this girl the whole night, but out of the corner of my eye i kept watching this kid go to town on the floor it was soooo fuckin funny... i couldnt believe noone else was like wtf is this kid doing... he had to be an out of towner...

you should've challenged him...i wouldve paid to see that

ahhhhhh good old soundfactory!! how i miss thee...it was the best for people watching/laughing...

this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but i just saw your title... i swear to god i haven't been able to get that commercial out of my head all week... my poor roommate has to put up with me calling her JEN! JEN-JEN-JEN...

this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but i just saw your title... i swear to god i haven't been able to get that commercial out of my head all week... my poor roommate has to put up with me calling her JEN! JEN-JEN-JEN...

lol.......even my cousin the other morning just randomly started screaming parts of that commercial.....lmao

just because you sing along with a song of a hot singer doesnt make you hot... stop it... saw this ugly ugly ugly chic yesterday at spirit, she was singing along to beyonce and she was dancing worse than me... i was like wtf is that~!

yo your boyfriend told me he was goin there... what was it for? good times or sumptin else... hip-hop? or club? what were you wearing? hat or no? best of all did you thrash like a shark on the dancefloor?

thanks in advance,

the watcher

lmao... just went to go out... was with a bunch of girls they wanted to dance so went... he met us out there, not a bad crowd, i was wearing jeans, and sneakers (typical hipster goofus outfit sans trucker-hat) others were wearing outfits that were comparable mostly button down shirts (thanks usher/jay-z) and the girls were dressed trendy but not over the top...

just because you sing along with a song of a hot singer doesnt make you hot... stop it... saw this ugly ugly ugly chic yesterday at spirit, she was singing along to beyonce and she was dancing worse than me... i was like wtf is that~!

what made you think that she thought she was hot????maybe she was just out having a good time with her friends, really liked the song and was just trying to have fun.

it's people like you who are so inconsiderate and think you're the shit that are wrong with the entire scene.

:mad:

what made you think that she thought she was hot????maybe she was just out having a good time with her friends, really liked the song and was just trying to have fun.

it's people like you who are so inconsiderate and think you're the shit that are wrong with the entire scene.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lmao... youre absolutely right...