Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hudson County

Union City here, I spin on mondays in west new york if any of you are down to come check me out, I'll be having my birthday party there this coming monday. I play only house and trance.

Groove Lounge

641 61st (off Kennedy Blvd.)

West New York, NJ

21+ over , no cover, no dress code

btw, the girl from kearny is hot as hell

yeah i been there a couple of times. How's jose doing btw.. i guess he came back from vacation. last time i was there was liek a month or two ago. justin was bartending...i might pass by one of these days..i'm usually at the city tho

Union City here, I spin on mondays in west new york if any of you are down to come check me out, I'll be having my birthday party there this coming monday. I play only house and trance.

Groove Lounge

West New York, NJ

Groove Lounge

West New York, NJ

not really, too boney IMO

yeah it's a nice place. i like the outside look. let me know when you gonna go.. i like that stop since wen i get fucked up all i have to do is walk up the block to my house..lol

groove lounge eh? never even heard of that place....let alone that they play HOUSE AND TRANCE there wow.......gotta check it out....

yeah it's a nice place. i like the outside look. let me know when you gonna go.. i like that stop since wen i get fucked up all i have to do is walk up the block to my house..lol

is it house all the time there or just during the week.....

all the good house parties are during the week these days....