Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hope no one is looking for me!

shroomy

Fucking computer crashed and burned :(

I'll be a bit before I am back up and running .....

computer problems suck!!!

I had my whole life on that harddrive and now can't recover shit!

life sucks!

If you have computer problems I feel bad for you son, I have 99 problems but a bitch ain't one..hit me! :pint:

Fucking computer crashed and burned :(

I'll be a bit before I am back up and running .....

computer problems suck!!!

I had my whole life on that harddrive and now can't recover shit!

life sucks!

Get DVD burner and back up all yo shit.

I'm burning off stuff now just in case anything happens.

Sucks to loose everything. I'd die if my .mp3's went to shit and

I couldnt recover them.

:type:

but do it in style...

22-144-213-05.JPG

:pissy: I've been through three computers in one year and sorry flip I even Killed a MAC... This is the only thing that saved me... affordable and a pretty damn cool.

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT !! 200 G FOR $300 AT TIGER !!! IM GETTING THAT SHIT SOON :D

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT !! 200 G FOR $300 AT TIGER !!! IM GETTING THAT SHIT SOON :D

thats a waste of $$$. Just got an internal 200GB for $60, and one of the best brands out there (Seagate). i would be super p!ssed if i lost all my music so i got this puppy :splat:

here's a good one with a little less memory, but pretty good nonetheless:

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4008242

Seagate 160GB internal Hard Drive for $50

What sucks is that I did have good drives (seagate)

and did have an automated backup that should have most of the files backed up.

But the problems is having to get new drives, (and I am still not sure its a problem with the built it drive controler)

then I have to rebuild windows from scratch which means finding the CD (and the fucking key)

then the hard part, reinstalling all my apps, then patching all the apps since most of them get updated, etc...

Then trying to recover the files from the backup.

all it all... its a bitch, that is going to take days if it goes well :( and if I have the time.

-back to work :(

thats a waste of $$$. Just got an internal 200GB for $60, and one of the best brands out there (Seagate). i would be super p!ssed if i lost all my music so i got this puppy :splat:

here's a good one with a little less memory, but pretty good nonetheless:

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4008242

Seagate 160GB internal Hard Drive for $50

Not bad. But I hate those damn rebates!!! They always seem to get lost in the mail :rolleyes:

What sucks is that I did have good drives (seagate)

and did have an automated backup that should have most of the files backed up.

But the problems is having to get new drives, (and I am still not sure its a problem with the built it drive controler)

then I have to rebuild windows from scratch which means finding the CD (and the fucking key)

then the hard part, reinstalling all my apps, then patching all the apps since most of them get updated, etc...

Then trying to recover the files from the backup.

all it all... its a bitch, that is going to take days if it goes well :( and if I have the time.

-back to work :(

Hey Shroomy, if ya need the WinXP CD, let me know, I can let you permanently borrow a copy :)

Not bad. But I hate those damn rebates!!! They always seem to get lost in the mail :rolleyes:

yeah, they occasionally try and d!ck u over, but as long as u keep copies of everything u are fine. They bank on people not keeping documentation on anything. it only happend to me once, and i immediately faxed in my copies and they sent the ish right out :)

and shroomy, that sounds like hell :half: