Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest Negative...

iamme

OverDevelopment of the entire South Floirda, which leads to no more green space, and clogged up roads and bad accidents and crap, within 2 year I was in 3 accidents from other peopel hitting me, and trying to steal my car from a gas station :mad:

Jacking the prices up on stuff --- No reason a beer should be $7.00 :yuck:

too Hot, no change of seasons

Fake People

Bling Bling

Gees thanks ! i had no problems getting around Miami

then your not the clueless ones.

I am not saying that all foriegn drivers are clueless, just that the ones who are drive me nuts!! (i.e. the ones who think those traffic lights things and traffic signs are just suggestions or only applie to others.)

Rush hour in miami resembles rush hour in Lima more than rush hour in anyother us city.

I have nothing negative to say about Miami...I like every bum and every whole in the ground in this beautiful place...welcome hurricanes, welcome all motherfuckers that plague our city...I wake up every day in babylonia and I love it...thank god I'm not anywhere else...fuck that!

funketeer, u been there all your life?

nope...born in miami, lived in new york, lived in peru, been here since 1989...been to a few places in latin-america, the states and europe and I wouldn't change miami for nothing...yummy, yummy...I love miami and if you don't believe me, ask your mommy :)