Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall lost and found

ajnynka

I'm looking for anyone who might have lost something at Webster Hall. I'm doing a story on their lost and found and would love to speak with people who have lost something there and tried to recover it. Especially something valuable, eccentric, odd, etc.

Anyone ever throw something onstage during a show? Then try and get it back the next day.

Ever been robbed of personal property while there?

• 1 year later...

Anyone ever throw something onstage during a show? Then try and get it back the next day.

what are you an idiot?

when I go to a ranger game at the garden and throw a baseball cap on the ice for a hat trick i dont expect them to hold it in a big bin for me to go collect during business hours the next day, why would u throw something you gave a dam about on stage in the first place?

what are you an idiot?

when I go to a ranger game at the garden and throw a baseball cap on the ice for a hat trick i dont expect them to hold it in a big bin for me to go collect during business hours the next day, why would u throw something you gave a dam about on stage in the first place?

Hahaha

I'm still unsure, on how good a story, about lost and found, at webster hall could be. Good luck to you though. On another note i lost my cell phone at crobar, and they had it the next day.

Keough