Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations Bumpers

lalate

It appears, bump has become more active in # of daily new threads and reads than CP Sex.

Woo Hooo :D

Long Live CPBump.

the reason for this....is cuz not enough people r getting enough good action to post on sex.....so everything general gets posted here....so basically what i gather is that most here r just living general blah lives, or just dont want to post of the action they r getting!!!!!!!!!!!! thats my observation!!!!!!!!!!!:D

the reason for this....is cuz not enough people r getting enough good action to post on sex.....so everything general gets posted here....so basically what i gather is that most here r just living general blah lives, or just dont want to post of the action they r getting!!!!!!!!!!!! thats my observation!!!!!!!!!!!:D

or maybe we are at work and cant/shouldnt get on a SEX board :rolleyes:

-893456328907563024985 points!!!!!!!

or maybe we are at work and cant/shouldnt get on a SEX board :rolleyes:

-893456328907563024985 points!!!!!!!

thats crap...cuz the sex board as stated has been the most boring part of cp for the past week and a half...which means no1 is saying anything so if theres no1 saying anything...theres probably not much to lok at either!!!!!!!!!! arent u a sensitive one!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

thats crap...cuz the sex board as stated has been the most boring part of cp for the past week and a half...which means no1 is saying anything so if theres no1 saying anything...theres probably not much to lok at either!!!!!!!!!! arent u a sensitive one!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

all in good fun :D

and the same ish gets brought up on that board over and over and over...