Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greetings

Hello all! Just wanted to introduce myself really quickly before I go to bed for the evening.....my name is Becka and I am a techno dj from here in NYC. Have been spinning for 12 years now.....collecting records for even longer.....for more info you can take a peep at my temporary site www.djbecka.com. Seems to be an interesting bunch on these boards.....have probably run into some of you at some point in my outings ;)

It's good to see so many people that are still enjoying the nighlife here in NY, what's left of it anyway.....hopefully that will all change soon-especially now with the weekly party at IKON on Saturdays :beer:

In any case, before I go, I would like to announce the premier of my new internet show on Livesets.com. It will be airing every Saturday from noon until 3pm (EST).......stay tuned for more info.......

all3logos%20copy.jpg

Oh wow....so nice to see some familiar faces from the other board ;)

With regards to my website, right now it's routing to my page on djcentral, which is why you may be having problems. I had a site-that was actually pretty damn nice-but I had a dispute with my idiot web designer (:gang: ie exboyfriend) and he took it down, so I have it pointing to the djcentral page until I redesign a new site for myself.....it's a lengthy process though since I dont know shit about webdesign and have to learn everything myself ;)

Try this link instead for now, just to make things easier: www.djbecka.djcentral.com

If it doesnt work, then they may be experiencing problems with the server on their end....

Oh wow....so nice to see some familiar faces from the other board ;)

With regards to my website, right now it's routing to my page on djcentral, which is why you may be having problems. I had a site-that was actually pretty damn nice-but I had a dispute with my idiot web designer (:gang: ie exboyfriend) and he took it down, so I have it pointing to the djcentral page until I redesign a new site for myself.....it's a lengthy process though since I dont know shit about webdesign and have to learn everything myself ;)

Try this link instead for now, just to make things easier: www.djbecka.djcentral.com

If it doesnt work, then they may be experiencing problems with the server on their end....

sorry but didnt u know that u dont all your eggs in one nest??? meaning u dont have your ex do you web site .. hehe

i will check your site thanks for the new site ..

peace

the MASK

PS. did we meet before???

sorry but didnt u know that u dont all your eggs in one nest??? meaning u dont have your ex do you web site .. hehe

i will check your site thanks for the new site ..

peace

the MASK

PS. did we meet before???

Quite possible..... I think I saw you at IKON last night-you're the guy who wears that mask on the back of your head or something, right? ;)

Yea, and I know about the whole dont mix business with pleasure, but when I went ahead and registered my domain, I was willing to design the site myself, or find someone else to do it, and shithead wouldnt allow it since he did web design.....ahh well.....I'd rather start fresh and do my own thing anyway ;)

Quite possible..... I think I saw you at IKON last night-you're the guy who wears that mask on the back of your head or something, right? ;)

Yea, and I know about the whole dont mix business with pleasure, but when I went ahead and registered my domain, I was willing to design the site myself, or find someone else to do it, and shithead wouldnt allow it since he did web design.....ahh well.....I'd rather start fresh and do my own thing anyway ;)

hey .. why didnt u come over and say hi ... :gang: .. kidding ..

as for biz . i think u r doing the right thing .. best of luck ..

peace

Well, whenever I go out, I'm with Agent Orange, and since you know him, make sure you come up and say hello ;)

I ran into Ash at Ikon on Sat...he gave Mask and me a CD of Agent Orange's set when he was spinnin at Tronic Treatment...nice tunes! As soon as we went home from Ikon, we popped that CD in the player and danced around for another good hour or two... :laugh: I'm gonna get his next 2 new releases when they come out. Do you have albums to sell too? I'd love to check out your style too...wait...you probably have some sets on your website?

I ran into Ash at Ikon on Sat...he gave Mask and me a CD of Agent Orange's set when he was spinnin at Tronic Treatment...nice tunes! As soon as we went home from Ikon, we popped that CD in the player and danced around for another good hour or two... :laugh: I'm gonna get his next 2 new releases when they come out. Do you have albums to sell too? I'd love to check out your style too...wait...you probably have some sets on your website?

music nerd .. hehehe .. love u baby

Hehe.....yea, we were there with Ash on Saturday....glad you liked Ara's cd too ;)

As of right now, I do not have any releases out, but hopefully will soon....just starting to dabble in production, so we'll see if anything good comes out of it. I have 2 mixes online-one is on this site called djsets.gr (my mix is in the techno section), and I also have my set from a party I played at in Philadelphia a few weeks ago on another site-www.funkshun.us

Just go into the audio section and towards the bottom you will see my mix in the guest dj section....as a matter of fact, you'll see Ara's mix too since we played together down there :love: