Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Dj Duo

techlab

Lawnchair Generals

East Coast Boogiemen

Strictly Jazz Unit (Glenn Underground and Boo Williams)

Natural Rhythm (Though its more of a band)

No Assembly Required (Justin Long and Dan X) :bowdown:

Vaughan and Sheldon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too many to name....

oh and me and Seth Shore - finally found someone that compliments my own style to the T.

this is to broad of a Ques,

Edm falls into way too many sub genres

cant compare someone like DUMONDE with deep dish.....

thats just two completely different types of sounds and performances...

i.e: listening to dumonde for 4 to 5 hours can get quite repetitive and maybe a bit much

vs.

deep dish just starting to wake up and kicking ass after their 4 to 5 hour warm up

for trance :

hands down BLANK & JOnes ( their new mix edition is sick )

House & prog:

i like S & D ( i know their definetly not what they used to be, but think back to all the kick ass sets and great times you've had over the years listening and going to their shows )

Man, without a doubt!!

Sasha and Digweed.... def not ur most popular sound, but one that will change ANYONE who gets to hear these guys proper. They completely take it to another level... :bowdown:

deep dish used to be up there... the DC duo, a long time ago just stalled.. they let me down too many times..

Saeed and Palash kick some major ass too!! and of course, Chus and Ceballos are not left behind. From Peru, Vich and Beger can really get it ON, as they continue to open for Everyone who plays dwn there.. from Zabiela, Diggers, u name it... puuure flavorful tech house bliss!

Up here, our soulful LUST for House duo Vaughan and Sheldon... and lets not forget from ny, the guys from the LES, mac & ali...

Some of the talented duos that come to mind...

.-:smoke:

Man, without a doubt!!

Sasha and Digweed.... def not ur most popular sound, but one that will change ANYONE who gets to hear these guys proper. They completely take it to another level... :bowdown:

deep dish used to be up there... the DC duo, a long time ago just stalled.. they let me down too many times..

Saeed and Palash kick some major ass too!! and of course, Chus and Ceballos are not left behind. From Peru, Vich and Beger can really get it ON, as they continue to open for Everyone who plays dwn there.. from Zabiela, Diggers, u name it... puuure flavorful tech house bliss!

Up here, our soulful LUST for House duo Vaughan and Sheldon... and lets not forget from ny, the guys from the LES, mac & ali...

Some of the talented duos that come to mind...

.-:smoke:

i would also say ferry corsten and armin but they didnt team up all that much to really consider them a duo