Clubplanet Nightlife Community

... I'm New ...

ndsienna

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haa.. Well on all the other boards i've ever been to people usually make topics when they join to get to know everyone a lil better ..

I didnt know that was against tha rules here ? ;)

I never stated it was against the rules...don't put words in my posts, ya damn hick...

I just saw Fight Club so allow me borrow the following: ndsienna, you are NOT a beautiful and unique snowflake...Welcome to the earlobe of the internet, Granny Clampett...

• 2 weeks later...
I never stated it was against the rules...don't put words in my posts, ya damn hick...

I just saw Fight Club so allow me borrow the following: ndsienna, you are NOT a beautiful and unique snowflake...Welcome to the earlobe of the internet, Granny Clampett...

Look, I respect your opinion but if you dont like it: Then dont read it

..Problem Solved.

Its not like I'm forcing a picket sign in ur face or anything. I was just interested in making a few new friends with the same interests as myself. (Music) As I assume that IS what this board is about. And if somehow that pissed you off, then I apologize because you've got some massive personal problems to sort out.

Just let me know if I am breaking some sort of board rules. Otherwise, don't take your problems out on me.

Look, I respect your opinion but if you dont like it: Then dont read it

..Problem Solved.

Its not like I'm forcing a picket sign in ur face or anything. I was just interested in making a few new friends with the same interests as myself. (Music) As I assume that IS what this board is about. And if somehow that pissed you off, then I apologize because you've got some massive personal problems to sort out.

Just let me know if I am breaking some sort of board rules. Otherwise, don't take your problems out on me.

dont mind him...hes probably somebodies alter ego.....all he does is say stuff like that to everyone....so just look and laugh, theres a coouple of others like that too...dont take any of them seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

dont mind him...hes probably somebodies alter ego.....all he does is say stuff like that to everyone....so just look and laugh, theres a coouple of others like that too...dont take any of them seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

Wasn't really sure if he just had some kinda problem is people from Tennessee only or something.. :S

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright::D

but y pretend to be some1 hes not!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:confused:

ive made a quite keen observation of you: youre like a dog...you can get slapped around and treated like shit, but youll still love everyone...kinda like Job but, you know, without the worldwide acclaim and inspiration...