Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you are reading this Markus Schultz ....

lalate

... your set in Los Angeles at Henry Fonda Theatre on Saturday was the best dj set Ive ever seen in my life. I was in the second row the entire set with a "you're number one" finger up all night.

Dude - in my book, you're #1. That was the best music performance I might have seen from anyone in over a decade.

:rock:

... your set in Los Angeles at Henry Fonda Theatre on Saturday was the best dj set Ive ever seen in my life. I was in the second row the entire set with a "you're number one" finger up all night.

Dude - in my book, you're #1. That was the best music performance I might have seen from anyone in over a decade.

i knew l.a. was for amateurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) glad u had a good time...markus is as solid as they come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

When I picked Markus up at the airport, he told me what an amazing night it was!!1 I am glad you guys enjoyed him.

I will make sure he reads this!!!

Tell him that when he switched off from to Van Buuren, at least the first 1/4 of the crowd was basically saying "we like you too Van Buuren, dont feel sad Armin that we like Markus soooo much more." That crowd, at least everyone in the first 1/4 of the crowd everywhere, said and showed that they basically came for Markus foremost. (And if he didnt see the crowd outside, (which thank god I had line passes and didnt have to wait in) the crowd was around the corner and down the block, on both sides.)

I was the dude with the brown hair dead center, 2nd row, waving "youre number 1 markus" all night. :D.

... I dont know who the hell his press agent is but this dude has to go to #1 worldwide. He's too good.

Ive been involved with Tiesto before. All I have to say is ... Markus could take #1 easily.

It was an amazing night.

First off, the crowd outside was perhaps the biggest crowd we've seen outside a midsize venue in ages.

I admit - I was sent an invite to go see Van Buuren. So I show up at the door at this girl starts hitting on me and telling me that you were spinning. I had no clue.

So I walk in at 10 am with the first five or ten people with line passes and I hear music and think - oh cool, someone is opening for Markus. Then I walk up and see it's you and from 10 am to 2 am only once leave my spot. The entire first three rows of people did not move for 4 hours. Only a true performer can capture someone's attention like that. At one part of the evening I thought I have to get a drink. For those of us who risked getting a drink and loosing our place, it was that intense. That's how badly people wanted to hear and see everything up front. It was wonderful.

The total show was so amazing to see as a fan. There were some parts that we don't know how they happened but just enjoyed them. For example, it was brilliant how they started with the color beamed lights early on to get everyone in the mood. Then, they dropped the lights and brought in the lasers. And the lasers right above your head with your hands up through the lasers was an amazing sight. There was something so perfect about the light show. Later in the evening there were points in the night where the track slowed and gave a dramatic pause or softening and the crowd knew that was the place to clap. As the crowd clappped that's when the house lights came up a bit almost perfectly. And when we were done, the lights went back down and the lasers got back to business. There were also moments when you joined the crowd in their praise and the lasers increased to accentuate the celebration.

The sound was good. A bit too loud on the perimeter. I knew I was going to be there for hours so I did it old school (considering I left my ear plugs at home) -- I took my business card and torn it up and stuff my ears with it and I was good to go. No ear damage that night for me.

The only thing that was missing for the night was an ethnic diversity which this crowd was not. This crowd was very ethnicity undiverse which suggests sadly that the artform is not penetrating into certain cultures in LA as much as it should.

Overall, I have always had a perfect ear at predicting music. You are definitely going top 3 in the next two years. You are that good. Keep it up. Your music and even moreso your performance is amazing.

LALate

It was an amazing night.

First off, the crowd outside was perhaps the biggest crowd we've seen outside a midsize venue in ages.

I admit - I was sent an invite to go see Van Buuren. So I show up at the door at this girl starts hitting on me and telling me that you were spinning. I had no clue.

So I walk in at 10 am with the first five or ten people with line passes and I hear music and think - oh cool, someone is opening for Markus. Then I walk up and see it's you and from 10 am to 2 am only once leave my spot. The entire first three rows of people did not move for 4 hours. Only a true performer can capture someone's attention like that. At one part of the evening I thought I have to get a drink. For those of us who risked getting a drink and loosing our place, it was that intense. That's how badly people wanted to hear and see everything up front. It was wonderful.

The total show was so amazing to see as a fan. There were some parts that we don't know how they happened but just enjoyed them. For example, it was brilliant how they started with the color beamed lights early on to get everyone in the mood. Then, they dropped the lights and brought in the lasers. And the lasers right above your head with your hands up through the lasers was an amazing sight. There was something so perfect about the light show. Later in the evening there were points in the night where the track slowed and gave a dramatic pause or softening and the crowd knew that was the place to clap. As the crowd clappped that's when the house lights came up a bit almost perfectly. And when we were done, the lights went back down and the lasers got back to business. There were also moments when you joined the crowd in their praise and the lasers increased to accentuate the celebration.

The sound was good. A bit too loud on the perimeter. I knew I was going to be there for hours so I did it old school (considering I left my ear plugs at home) -- I took my business card and torn it up and stuff my ears with it and I was good to go. No ear damage that night for me.

The only thing that was missing for the night was an ethnic diversity which this crowd was not. This crowd was very ethnicity undiverse which suggests sadly that the artform is not penetrating into certain cultures in LA as much as it should.

Overall, I have always had a perfect ear at predicting music. You are definitely going top 3 in the next two years. You are that good. Keep it up. Your music and even moreso your performance is amazing.

LALate

this man knows what hes talkin about......... :clap::aright:

It was an amazing night.

LALate

Sounds fun....Markus is awesome