Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morning After Pill

ladyshady

I'm sorry kiddo, but who is Tony Draper? A badass harley riding, ass kicking renegade such as myself only listens to White Snake, Poison and Motley.

Im sorry maybe its the type of people I hang out with.....but people still ACTUALLY listen to that shit???and still have some thing for the "renegade" guy (lorenzo) dude....my mom listened to that when she was in HS and when I was a kid....Ill give some props some motley...white snake though???

poor girl. and to the others: ladyshady is a nice respectable person. let her alone already.

sorry i made fun of you honey. i hope i can make it up to you some time :love:

:laugh::love2:

yeah!! I dont know her personally but come on, not just permiscous girls use that stuff, I had to use it and its cause my bf and I were drunk and we werent being careful....and we didnt want the chance of having another baby at this time in our lives. At least shes being responsible :bowdown:

Im sorry maybe its the type of people I hang out with.....but people still ACTUALLY listen to that shit???and still have some thing for the "renegade" guy (lorenzo) dude....my mom listened to that when she was in HS and when I was a kid....Ill give some props some motley...white snake though???

Nothing like mounting my custom chopper, wind blowing through my perfectly conditioned and styled hair, and humming to myself "Girls Girls Girls". All you new age kids with the seizure causing strobe lights, and the same mundane beat bumping over and over again...thats not music, I could get a few Australian Koalas to backflip over a electric keyboard and drop a few dingleberries on the keys and get the same quality sound as what is playing in your nightclubs.

Nothing like mounting my custom chopper, wind blowing through my perfectly conditioned and styled hair, and humming to myself "Girls Girls Girls". All you new age kids with the seizure causing strobe lights, and the same mundane beat bumping over and over again...thats not music, I could get a few Australian Koalas to backflip over a electric keyboard and drop a few dingleberries on the keys and get the same quality sound as what is playing in your nightclubs.

so then my next question to would be.....then why are you on this board.....?

okay wait, are you a girl or a guy?

i mean, you´re all like the hard metal guy, biker and such... yet you put "beauty" in your gender box... errrrrr... something doesn´t seem right sally...

what kinda biker conditions and styles his hair

:laugh: :laugh:

i mean, you´re all like the hard metal guy, biker and such... yet you put "beauty" in your gender box... errrrrr... something doesn´t seem right sally...

alter ego perhaps....is a girl but comes on here and acts like a guy whos stuck in the 80's?? why shed pick the 80's is beyond me....

Beauty in my box beacuse I am a lavish connoisseur of fine female beauty. I have a keen eye for whats hot and whats not. As far as hair care...it is essential for anyone with lengthy hair to take care of it properly. Do not mistake me for a loose wristed skin flute player. Ill gladly rock out with my cock out in Hef's gratto with Tommy Lee once a few blondies come to party.

Beauty in my box beacuse I am a lavish connoisseur of fine female beauty. I have a keen eye for whats hot and whats not. As far as hair care...it is essential for anyone with lengthy hair to take care of it properly. Do not mistake me for a loose wristed skin flute player. Ill gladly rock out with my cock out in Hef's gratto with Tommy Lee once a few blondies come to party.

crackhead.jpg

wow, at least you spelled connaisseur wrong so there may be some hope left for your manhood!

just teasing man, ya don´t have to defend yourself. same for jewishprincess :)