Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jordan to play with heat!?!?!?!?!?!?

fliptoniaaa

from the denver post...not that any1 in denver knows about whats going on in miami....but its sure a nice rumor to think about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The loose talk around the league is Michael Jordan has been working out like a demon, testing the possibility of joining forces with Shaquille O'Neal in Miami, according to Nuggets GM Kiki Vandeweghe.

-- Denver Post

are u kidding me?? :laugh:

nigga stay retired....your done

You know...I agree with you Al because it feels like

they're playing fucking jokes:

"I'm retired!!! YAAAY!!!!" :bounce:

a bit later....

:idea:

"OOOPS!!! Britney had nothing on me, I'm doing it AGAIN!

I'm coming back bitches! Gimme your money!"

.....somewhat later...

"OPAAA!! I'm done. This time I'm REALLY DONE....no,.....REALLY!" :D

..MUCH LATER...

"WAIT...WAIT..........let me do it one more time!"

Fucking ridiculous. :rolleyes:

I don't know - maybe he is too old, but then again he is Jordan who averaged 20 points with the wizards and that team was just a bunch of kids with half the talent of Miami. Jordan was taking more of a leadership and mentoring role with that team - with the heat he would most likely come off the bench and be a little bit more free to roam and wouldn't be put in that same position of taking players under his wing like he was in DC. I think Jordan is 42 now BTW - Bonds is in his 40's and still on top of his game and though Jordan has obviously lost a step with age and basketball is a bit different than baseball when you start geting up there in age - his experience more than makes up for that. Remember there is not and probably will never be a better player in NBA than Jordan and it wasn't because he was the best at everything, it was because of his passion coupled with drive and god given talent that made him the best. If and when the heat get into the play-offs the value of having Michael Jordan (think about it - Michael Jordan - best player ever) on your team would be invaluable - he is a winner with tons of real game time experience. This isn't a team where Jordan is going to be brought on to aid ticket sales and help along younger players - this is a team where Jordan could thrive with his remaining talents. He could easily average 15 to 20 off the bench and his defensive skills would prove to be an extra added plus. As long as the utilize him in the proper role I think getting Jordan would further ensure that this team would go deep into the play-offs and possibly win it all.

If this is an actually possibility I have no clue why this would be bad. I do agree he is not at his prime, but a healthy, in shape, 40 year old Jordan is STILL better than half of the guards in the league. What do we have to lose? Distraction, please we have Shaq daddy on the Heat arguablly the biggest name in sports, but Michael Jordan will be the one to distract, I doubt it. I just dont see any downfall to this move. The BIG question is can these 2 Egos coexist????....ONCE AGAIN if it's at all possible.

If this is an actually possibility I have no clue why this would be bad. I do agree he is not at his prime, but a healthy, in shape, 40 year old Jordan is STILL better than half of the guards in the league. What do we have to lose? Distraction, please we have Shaq daddy on the Heat arguablly the biggest name in sports, but Michael Jordan will be the one to distract, I doubt it. I just dont see any downfall to this move.....ONCE AGAIN if it's at all possible.

:aright: