Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobars Sept-Oct lineups...WOW...check this shit out

the line up, i gotta admit is SICK.

BUT-a portion of the crowd that goes to these partys arent mainly there because they appreciate the scene, which somewhat kills the moment.

BUT then again, some people dont care and just wanna have fun.

but i can sure say, the clubs are great with their lineups. (international talent that is)

hell yea...shows why crobar is the BEST club in nyc...and pvd had the privilege to spin there sept 21...no doubt he'll come back agen...after all, crobar DID BECOME Sashas choice for residency...about time wit that too

btw someone todl me its gonna be Junkie XL wid Jimmy Van M Oct 1 :bounce::bounce::bounce:

I saw sasha the 21st .. and i saw zabiela a few months ago .. now the 2 of them together isnt anything new, sasha in some ways brought light to zabiela .. and now they will shine on us hopefully with hot beats and fresh tracks to help us all dance the night away ...

but i agree w/ the statement about people who go to be seen and arent there for the scene, but its the same shit @ avalon and the same thing was very obvious @ ikon when farina and carter were there .. who knows .. maybe some new people might just become enlightened and a second revolution of a dope old skool vibe might return ... :aaah: