Clubplanet Nightlife Community

back in the game

bullseye

i miss summer, but i work out so much better in the fall and winter :clap2:
I've been out of the loop for almost 9 months... It is depressing the hell out of me... I put on alot of weight.

Finally my back feels good enough to go back to the gym and hit the cardio hard. And the weights light until I feel well enough to hit it heavy again. I also work out better in the winter months. I feel like I can be more dedicated and strict on myself.

I plan to start the gym the first week in October. :bounce:

When I went back to italy for my yearly visit I found a body builder in my town who was running a gym out of his basement. It was furnished and the machines were barely used but really Rocky-esque. Hugs sound system in the gym and he loved to hear american house so we would just pump all day long just me and him.

And Abruzzo in July = 85-95+ temperatures every day so the amount of sweat exherted in a nice AC'd gym in 60 minutes you got done during your first set but it was really good training and he gave me alot of pointers as well. I'll post some pics when i get home

....working out in the fall/winter is more pleasurable ....nothing like coming out in a nice winter night with a sweaty shirt on ..

...niceeeeeee feeling

ps...here in miami it doesn't go below 60 most of the time

Agree on the fall workouts. Winter is tough when it is cold and rainy though. Days like that make me miss South Florida.

OMG, do Mursa and I actually agree on something. Outside of politics, we may actually get along.

....working out in the fall/winter is more pleasurable ....nothing like coming out in a nice winter night with a sweaty shirt on ..

...niceeeeeee feeling

ps...here in miami it doesn't go below 60 most of the time

Fall is great, but working out in the winter is tough, especially on the cold rainy days in Atlanta. It is times like that I miss South Florida.

OMG, Mursa and I agree on something. As long as we avoid politics we might be ok.

Fall is great, but working out in the winter is tough, especially on the cold rainy days in Atlanta. It is times like that I miss South Florida.

OMG, Mursa and I agree on something. As long as we avoid politics we might be ok.