Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is everyone..

Destiny

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hear ya. im taking a long break from the daytime posting around here. some of the daytime forum hounds are pushing my buttons to much, and the cliques are starting to form again.

bro, who's been getting to you lately? I know you and I have stopped fucking around with each other for a while now (even though it was all in fun)...actually you've probably been getting at me a little bit :mad:

nah but seriously I really haven't noticed much of that and why do you let it bother you anyway?

i hear ya. im taking a long break from the daytime posting around here. some of the daytime forum hounds are pushing my buttons to much, and the cliques are starting to form again.

in all seriousness tho man...if the shit people talk on this board bothers you that much and it gets you down.......your taking that shit WAYYYYYYYYY too seriously....

you seem like a really cool dude, this type of bitching is the least i would expect from you meng.....take off that dress and put some pants back on bro cuz your acting like a little bitch....thats not good and eventually it leads to BS that upsets everyone else....

i also think the fact that bullseye hasnt gotten some lately (refer to http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=243405) has mad him edgy and has influenced his newfound impatience

bullseye, if that's been your only problem lately why didn't you just tell me...how bout we grab some beers friday night and lets pick up a couple of hookers that we can abuse the shit out of...trust me, you'll feel much better