Clubplanet Nightlife Community

house music + bad days = :)

crowina

you ever have those times, when you thought things could not get any worse...and they do...and i mean bad. you bury a friend and those who you thought were your friends seem to not be there for you.

you lay alone in your bed crying your eyes out, and something tells you to get up...you turn your computer on...pick an old track...put the volume up all the way, use that sub...... $&@! of the neighbors complain.

i feel better now.

i :bowdown: house.

wlecome to a chapter in the story of our lives. I think all of us feel that way. Growing up (which i am still doing and will continue doing till the day i die) as a little kid and teenager...music was my escape. Its all i dream of..its all i think. Its captures my emotion and makes me feel that there is more to life than what we see. Our passion flows witht he music and seems to make everything ok. From good times to bad. To this day...it can be 100 degrees outside...but i would much rather sit in my crappy jeep with the windows rolled up (with NO AC!) sweating my balls off..listening to a track...instead of ahving the windows open on the highway and barely hearing the track to the fullest volume and quality.

Music is one of those things that can cross any barriers and boundaries...I love all types of music from all countries...if theres a tune or a beat that I like...it's all that matters..whether or not i can understand the language (wish i did though!!)

As a matter a fact...when I first arrived in NYC 22 years ago...I never even heard english..then I had to go to american schools w/o knowing the language...but I LOOOOVEEDD the music...i would sing along whether or not i knew what I was saying...that's how i learned to speak perfect english...of course now I talk like cyndi lauper..but so what? ha ha

from the moment i wake up my cd player is playing house, when i leave my house to go anywhere IM HEARING HOUSE. When im at workim hearing house. When im online im hearing house, when i go out i only wanna go somewhere thats playing house. "LET NOBODY TELL YOU WHAT TO DO" "JUST BE YOURSELF". Any myself is a house loving fella.

from the moment i wake up my cd player is playing house, when i leave my house to go anywhere IM HEARING HOUSE. When im at workim hearing house. When im online im hearing house, when i go out i only wanna go somewhere thats playing house. "LET NOBODY TELL YOU WHAT TO DO" "JUST BE YOURSELF". Any myself is a house loving fella.

I'm impressed ;)

i :heart: my house music... Crowina I definitely hear you, on days when i'm really down or sad about something I will either go up to my room or drive in my car and listen to my favorite tracks. Listening to it is definitely an outlet on many levels. sometimes i wonder what i would have been like had i not been introduced to elctronic music in general... but that's a whole other thread!!

Hope you're getting cheered up :)

you ever have those times, when you thought things could not get any worse...and they do...and i mean bad. you bury a friend and those who you thought were your friends seem to not be there for you.

you lay alone in your bed crying your eyes out, and something tells you to get up...you turn your computer on...pick an old track...put the volume up all the way, use that sub...... $&@! of the neighbors complain.

i feel better now.

i :bowdown: house.

word. and when the neighbors Do complain.....I smash thier face....repeatedly. also very theraputic.