Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gnat's

nomembername

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's finally that time...I got my GMAT book and am going to have to finally cut the bullshit and start studying hardcore for the next 3-4 months. I can't even imagine...I open that shit up and it's like highschool all over again. God I wish I payed attention in HS or College

:blown:

what were the factors in deciding to get your MBA?? I am thinking about getting my masters in business but am holding off for at least a year..

i want to take the lsats for a goof... how do i go about doing that~!?

hahah,, me 2

but A) it costs around $100 to take the exam , and B) takes a lot of preparation if you want to score well (i.e. at least 155)

If mark, suzy and chris all work at Tahhhget. mark works tuesdays and thursdays from 11-7. suzy works monday and wednesday from 8-6. Chris jerks off in the corner Monday thru friday 9-5.

If mark is late and suzy is early, how many times does chris jerk off :jerkoff:

what were the factors in deciding to get your MBA?? I am thinking about getting my masters in business but am holding off for at least a year..

Honestly, I've been at my job 2 years this October. I'm in a pretty good position right now and definitely like where I'm at. But the only way I'm going to be able to really take advantage of my opportunity is for me to go back to school. I just need to get back in that mind set again...it will help me out so much in the long run. If I don't go ahead and do it now, I probably won't and honestly it will just show my upper mngt that I'm not really serious about wanting to advance which they want me to.

Since I work out here in CT I'm hoping to go to UCONN, this way after work I can take some night classes. I figure all in all it will probably take me 3 years to complete it which would make me 28 years old which isn't too bad.

It's tough though, cause I was never a school person so I know how hard it is going to be for me to really focus

Honestly, I've been at my job 2 years this October. I'm in a pretty good position right now and definitely like where I'm at. But the only way I'm going to be able to really take advantage of my opportunity is for me to go back to school. I just need to get back in that mind set again...it will help me out so much in the long run. If I don't go ahead and do it now, I probably won't and honestly it will just show my upper mngt that I'm not really serious about wanting to advance which they want me to.

Since I work out here in CT I'm hoping to go to UCONN, this way after work I can take some night classes. I figure all in all it will probably take me 3 years to complete it which would make me 28 years old which isn't too bad.

It's tough though, cause I was never a school person so I know how hard it is going to be for me to really focus

where in CT? Stamford??

I work near White Plains..

where did you go for undergrad and for what degree??

UCONN sounds like a nice choice

where in CT? Stamford??

I work near White Plains..

where did you go for undergrad and for what degree??

UCONN sounds like a nice choice

yeah, Stamford but next week we are getting our own office building up in Darien which is going to add atleast another 15 minutes to my already long ass commute from Queens.

I went to SUNY Albany...graduated with an economics major/business minor

Yeah, UCONN is alright and I actually have a best friend of mine who's father is one of the main people on the board so that can only help to either have them get a phone call or letter of recommendation from him.

damn..i hate payin the tolls for the Whitestone Bridge everyday

tell me about it, between that and the miles I put on my car...

:)

and good luck wif yo test

I know you're holding Albany down for me...once again #1 party school last year and I'm sure you had alot to do with that...and thanks but the actual test probably won't be for another 4 months, it's the not going out as much/drinking so I can study which I'm worried about ;)

yeah, Stamford but next week we are getting our own office building up in Darien which is going to add atleast another 15 minutes to my already long ass commute from Queens.

I went to SUNY Albany...graduated with an economics major/business minor

Yeah, UCONN is alright and I actually have a best friend of mine who's father is one of the main people on the board so that can only help to either have them get a phone call or letter of recommendation from him.

tell me about it, between that and the miles I put on my car...

so i see you get all your dates from the girls that frequent Thirsty Turtle

Bro you spelled it wrong, I think you want the GED

funny but for some reason I was waiting for my man noremembaname to come up w/ a thread about that...oh well

by the way, how's married life treating you these days...I hear wifey is not letting you come to the city to hit up IKON this time either...that sucks!

funny but for some reason I was waiting for my man noremembaname to come up w/ a thread about that...oh well

by the way, how's married life treating you these days...I hear wifey is not letting you come to the city to hit up IKON this time either...that sucks!

:laugh: Let me guess you been talking to Mr. I cant stay awake and I went out ONCE so I give people shit Stymie, bro I am old and they cant party soooo

but yeah I am probably going, been years since I ran around Exit :laugh:

:laugh: Let me guess you been talking to Mr. I cant stay awake and I went out ONCE so I give people shit Stymie, bro I am old and they cant party soooo

but yeah I am probably going, been years since I ran around Exit :laugh:

Nigga plz. Where were you all Summer kid. Saw you like twice but not really cuz you were fighting with your wife all night. Sick khakis you had on too Bro.