Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Sound System and lighting in Jersey

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude did you ever hear of Stuart Audio systems… a relative of mine owns the place which means I grew up with high fidelity sound experience, I’m not an engineer by no means but dude when you grow up with this as a kid your ears are tuned to quality and understanding the equalization and frequency’s of sound Etc So Am I OUT of my mind NO .....Soundgarden is Known to many Audio experts as the best......

please don’t tell me your caught up in the if it’s in the city it's the better thing cause that will just make me :vomit2::vomit2:

you must be talking about gary stuart.....aka.....GSA.....who did SF and Centro Fly......he does great custom work......but like mentioned above.....u cant compare a sound environment system to a phazon which is completely digital.....two different worlds.......

for all those who haven't been I guarentee that Flight is in top 3 with Abyss and Sound Garden. May even be the loudest, and before you knock it come listen to it. 76,000 watts runs through it's veins and out its speakers. Something not to be missed. You can hear the sound from the back parking lot and can make out every word. it is crystal clear and the Bass is insane.... Light show is nice 2....

for all those who haven't been I guarentee that Flight is in top 3 with Abyss and Sound Garden. May even be the loudest, and before you knock it come listen to it. 76,000 watts runs through it's veins and out its speakers. Something not to be missed. You can hear the sound from the back parking lot and can make out every word. it is crystal clear and the Bass is insane.... Light show is nice 2....

How many amps produce 76,000 watts at flight?

That would be around 21 crown macrotech 3600's.

No way 76,000 watts.

Michael Connachio or Mike Vendetti did most sound systems in new jersey and they are all very similair.

can i put casbah in the running for lighting/effects?

this was before the promo-only-pioneer event during the IMC:

they recently upgraded all the screen projectors, much brighter now:

DSC00624.jpg

don't forget the confetti shots:

DSC00131.jpg

the sound system is small, so i'm not thinking that it's anywhere in the top 5 or maybe even 10 in nj, not sure on the exact specs, but it's clean, i'll give it that.

you must be talking about gary stuart.....aka.....GSA.....who did SF and Centro Fly......he does great custom work......but like mentioned above.....u cant compare a sound environment system to a phazon which is completely digital.....two different worlds.......

Sorry Dude.......Phazon is a brand name for A SPEAKER........Do your home work before you type.......I don't know who sound environment is but and no not gary stuart, never heard of him....... go there to the SG place trust me it's over the top

Sorry Dude.......Phazon is a brand name for A SPEAKER........Do your home work before you type.......I don't know who sound environment is but and no not gary stuart, never heard of him....... go there to the SG place trust me it's over the top

ok kiddo...........I decided to do my research on Phazon & i found this..........

Phazon Integrated Sound System

Phazon Sound is simply the finest professional sound system engineering firm in the world. Phazon appears in more successful dance clubs, night clubs & cabarets than any other system.

Flawless Sound Processing

Engineered by Phazon and not merely off the shelf components. Phazon Integrted Stsyems utilize the highest degree of processing available, pure, warm transfer from dj booth to speaker. THese unique components can also be used to upgrde & enhance an existing system to produce suprising results

Phazon Quality

No other sound system provides that heart stopping sub base with no aural irritations. Patrons in facilities equipped with Phazon are awed by the depth and level of sound without ever complaining about ear fatigue feature so common in other sound systems. Directional Sound Focus a specialty of dance floor yet allows for normal conversational volume only a few meters away with thein same room. Patrons often speak of being enveloped in the Phazon sound and when it is time to sit & chat or purchase a drink, the trip to the seating or bar allows for easy communication. No throbbing headaches or muffled hearing after a night of Phazon. No other system can make that claim.

should I make a list of Phazon products which include a dj mixer & amplifier?

listen moron...dont tell me to do any type of homework when i know what iam talking about....first off PHAZON is not a brand name for a speaker ,,,they are a company that makes custom sound systems for the clubs that contract them.....they make their own custom speakers as well as components listed above by CRACKA-ass for clubs that hire them.......You cant go to a Sam Ash etc and ask to purchase "Phazon Speakers".....Sound Environment is the company that was hired to install and build the sound system at "SG" as well as many other clubs in NJ......Maybe you should take note of that next time you are complimenting a company's work ,so you actually sound like you know what your talking about.........

ok kiddo...........I decided to do my research on Phazon & i found this..........

Phazon Integrated Sound System

Phazon Sound is simply the finest professional sound system engineering firm in the world. Phazon appears in more successful dance clubs, night clubs & cabarets than any other system.

Flawless Sound Processing

Engineered by Phazon and not merely off the shelf components. Phazon Integrted Stsyems utilize the highest degree of processing available, pure, warm transfer from dj booth to speaker. THese unique components can also be used to upgrde & enhance an existing system to produce suprising results

Phazon Quality

No other sound system provides that heart stopping sub base with no aural irritations. Patrons in facilities equipped with Phazon are awed by the depth and level of sound without ever complaining about ear fatigue feature so common in other sound systems. Directional Sound Focus a specialty of dance floor yet allows for normal conversational volume only a few meters away with thein same room. Patrons often speak of being enveloped in the Phazon sound and when it is time to sit & chat or purchase a drink, the trip to the seating or bar allows for easy communication. No throbbing headaches or muffled hearing after a night of Phazon. No other system can make that claim.

should I make a list of Phazon products which include a dj mixer & amplifier?

nuff said........thanx crack--connection

listen moron...dont tell me to do any type of homework when i know what iam talking about....first off PHAZON is not a brand name for a speaker ,,,they are a company that makes custom sound systems for the clubs that contract them.....they make their own custom speakers as well as components listed above by CRACKA-ass for clubs that hire them.......You cant go to a Sam Ash etc and ask to purchase "Phazon Speakers".....Sound Environment is the company that was hired to install and build the sound system at "SG" as well as many other clubs in NJ......Maybe you should take note of that next time you are complimenting a company's work ,so you actually sound like you know what your talking about.........

Dude..... first of all there's no need to call me a moron........if i got you in a fit it's because i know more about this subject then you do,,,,,,,,,,, So i did more research......... Phazon the name the brand or what ever the Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!.... companies like JBL will do an install at a night club and sell them some special speakers or speaker cabints and tell the venue that we the INSTALLERS are gonna Name the sound system after the club.... like the " Avalon Sysytem" all it is .... is Jbl Speakers with what every amps they decide to use to power the system... your right you can't go to sam ash to buy them it's the manufactors and the installers that create the Bullshit Hype like this board does about bad food resturants turned nightclubs......... the most serious Speaker SYSTEM now my Dear Child i Said Speakers is a Brand Called EAW that's the sickest built speakers they are used in some clubs.... but not many cause there big bucks but you'll see them stacked at concerts in MSG Giant Stadium Etc........... your phazon thing is not what you think don't take it personal dude.....try and use this board to learn somthing.... i know what i'm talkin about I grew up with this stuff........... the Sound company that Did the SG space... Did Tempts XS Abyss old Hunka bunka Surfclub that is all custom speakers, now the Woofers that are loaded in those cabints make a big difference, the bottom line here is your Wrong and I'm Right and i apolgize if i hurt your feeling Dude

Me ED

Dude..... first of all there's no need to call me a moron........if i got you in a fit it's because i know more about this subject then you do,,,,,,,,,,, So i did more research......... Phazon the name the brand or what ever the Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!.... companies like JBL will do an install at a night club and sell them some special speakers or speaker cabints and tell the venue that we the INSTALLERS are gonna Name the sound system after the club.... like the " Avalon Sysytem" all it is .... is Jbl Speakers with what every amps they decide to use to power the system... your right you can't go to sam ash to buy them it's the manufactors and the installers that create the Bullshit Hype like this board does about bad food resturants turned nightclubs......... the most serious Speaker SYSTEM now my Dear Child i Said Speakers is a Brand Called EAW that's the sickest built speakers they are used in some clubs.... but not many cause there big bucks but you'll see them stacked at concerts in MSG Giant Stadium Etc........... your phazon thing is not what you think don't take it personal dude.....try and use this board to learn somthing.... i know what i'm talkin about I grew up with this stuff........... the Sound company that Did the SG space... Did Tempts XS Abyss old Hunka bunka Surfclub that is all custom speakers, now the Woofers that are loaded in those cabints make a big difference, the bottom line here is your Wrong and I'm Right and i apolgize if i hurt your feeling Dude

Me ED

dude right on, finally some1 that knows what the fcuk they are talking about. one of my good friends did my install he used to work for Franky Bochamp and Canachio or however you spell his name. have you heard the Sonic bins yet, they are the best cabinet for the buck right now. loaded w/18" jbl's. come 2 flight and tell me what you think. that is if you can think over all that noise..... :)

abyss had a phazon system and i was disappointed..........i worked for sound environments while going through college and you cannot compare the 2 companies.........phazon just copies bertha cabinets which were designed by Richard Long in the 70's........they dont even make them themselves, they are subcontraced out.........phazon tops are jbl cabinets that can be ordered pretty much anywhere......phazon systems are loud due to the fact they put a shitload of amps and cabinets together in 1 venue but they are unefficient...so you guys can buy into the name but their sytems are big but very vey average.............i heard deeps system bangs, the subs in there were done by the same guy who did factory, can't think of his name.....he build his own stuff..................the avalon sytems are ok.......the eaw avalon subs are great for double 12''(merge has these)....the eaw concert cabinets are the best in the world....

Me ED

how am i wrong when you just proved that iam right retart.....i never mentioned anyhting about eaw cabinets so do yourself a favor and dont get off of topic.......you mentioned that i was right above and they couldnt be purchased at a store.....correct??.....they are nothing but a company that buys jbl's and puts them into there cabinets and modify's some pieces.....i never swore by them as well ,,,i simply was trying to prove to you that they are not a name brand and i did that clearly from the looks of your last post ......think b4 speak know it all..........