Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Tiesto @ Space Review

Bling

The energy of the dj, the relentless crowd jumping in unision to the best trance beats in the world at the most intense club in Miami coupled with hanging with all you great TA's made it an incredible journey.

I arrived around 10 because I knew it would be insanity. This time around though, the ticket booth outside space was not setup. It took a very long time to get inside. Finally around 11 Space openened.

The little hip hop room was moaning with anticipation as we could hear edgar v throwing down some freakin nasty house music :eek:

Great to see Edgar and Arturo outside around 10 walk in. (Edgar u know ur still my boy despite what u think) LOL !!!!

In the newlely renovated hip hop room bump into Happyface(leo) from CP, TA's Renzo as well as CP's Doug, Maribel and DJ RElik.

Edgar V Set

WE finally are allowed inside and Edgar V tore it up. Incredible set Edgar my mouth was on the floor. I have never heard Edgar play house music like this...... DAmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!

Wish I could name some of them but I really cannot recall at this point...... I had a massive headache all nite which kinda made my nite kinda crappy but oh well :( I deserve it for partyin so hard this past week

I do remember he dropped that charlie solana and ralph falcon track that they played at crobar a few months back though :) He played a lot of vocal house and tribally stuff. Great stuff.

A lot of TA's including myself were saying" OMG Edgar is setting up Tiesto perfectly."

Everyone was going crazy to Edgar, gyrating, swaying, fist pumping. Space was on fire

Tiesto's Set

Tiesto came on really late and I was getting anxious as were we all. Around 2 he took the decks. The first hour and a half he was playing a lot of stuff I never heard and I really couldnt get into his set much but then after the first 90 min....... OMFG I DIED!!!!!!! Flashbacks to his incredible epic set for WMC.

Though this set doesnt top his WMC set in my book it is a very close second. Tiesto is the king of Energy. He is so much fun to watch. During one track i thought he would break the horn as he pulled back with all his might and just leaned back and blew it for like 20 seconds. Everyone flipped out.!!!!!

The crowd was a frenzy when he dropped tracks like Nyana (I died) . He didnt play the typical Tiesto stuff (im sure he did on the bay) stuff like Love comes again, Lethal Industry, or Traffic. It was set full of new stuff. It was awesome. He did play a few older tunes that I havent heard in a longggggggg time. I wish i could ID them but Ill leave that up to the track ID whores of TA and CP..

Great to hang with all you TA's. Great to see Neil, Ryan, Amber(trancebrat) and her brother, Rachel, Miriam (knew you couldnt stay away....) arturo( who didnt stay for tiesto's set ... u missed out ) and Brent (beaman). thanks for the water ...... had a blast hanging with you.... and Happykandy(love u girl. i had a blast dancing with u for so long all over that main room. Damn u looked sexy last nite!!!!!

So funny how many times ryan and neil grabbed me saying OMFG this is the shit........... LOL (crazy mofos)

Also great to see Cper's in the house: Jeffy1 and his lovely girl, Carisa, Leo, Maribel and Doug, REnzo, Grooveeric.

Also great to meet JMT from CJ who introduced me to his friends. (cool as hell guy).

Also big shoutouts to everyone else who came up to me that I met for the first time.

Around halfway through the set I bumped into our very own Buster. And I tell him "damn youve been lost where ya been" (btw buster never talked over tiesto's set damon so u dont have to ask LOL ) Buster said to me "have u ever met tiesto?" I said nope. He took me personally into the dj booth and I got to meet TIESTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the booth I was thanking buster so much even before i talked to tiesto. He said "dont thank me just yet." and then it happened....... I got Tiesto's autograph and shoook his hand. and Thanks to POD a picture... I had chills. I swear the hair on my arms were all standing up OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I DIED X100 (that was the epitome of my club career. nothing can ever top this.)

Tiesto is really tall and actually pretty damn well built up close. He was dancing his ass off in the booth flipping the vinyls into their cases as he put them away next to me. I saw from the booth Carisa, Miriam, and rachel dying as they saw me in their. When i left they were as excited as I was cuz i met him they were huggin me and saying "you lucky sonavabitch " OMG LOL !!!!

Later on that nite, tiesto pointed out rachel with her awesome Verwest 642 shirt and she went in to get a pic with tiesto along with ryan and trancebrat. ( I was by the dj booth door as they left and I was like oh shit all the tas meeting tiesto........ I DIED again)

Tiesto's set ended at 5 or so. earlier becuaase of the impending hurricane im sure. The length of his set was the only thing keeping it from being as good as Magik Muzik nite during WMC. IF it was longer I knew it would be as good.!!!

What a nite!! I will never forget it, thanks to Buster and Pod esp for makin one of my dreams come true..... And to all The TA's for showing me what it truly is to be a fanboy of Trance.......and for being hardcore clubbers partying up their on the front boxes all nite long...... You guys fuckin rockkkkkkkkkk

PS (raul...... pvd is great but damn tiestoooooooooo is the man.........)

Too many haters heh.. the question should not be how many hours he played, but wether the set was good or not.. What does it matter if he plays 5-6-7-9 hrs if the set overall sucked!?!.. You peeps make me laught at times heh.. but if we talk about the club making money, then we should leave the DJ out of that .. thats the clubs problem, bash Space, not Tiesto

Tiesto @ The bay was good, nothing WOW but good non-theless. Im sure he was much better @ Space, and so Ive heard from many peeps that went.

Ugh, I am going to make this short and sweet............I was late getting to Tiesto on the Bay.....It was fun, but I was impressed. However, I like outdoor events, kandy kids, and hot, sweaty people dancing....so that made me happy.

My retard friend didn't buy Tiesto tickets online, so we had to buy them from random people....Good thing I wasn't the one paying ($150) or else I would have taken my ass home to go get some much needed sleep! We get to Space...its packed....I can't move......its hot......I see lots of familiar faces...met some new CPs...I don't remember your names...I have ADD. I love you though....... I liked the Space set much better than the on the bay set. I tried to dance the best I could in a crowded room and in 6 inch heels....feet hurt.........everyone kept grabbing/slapping my ass as I walked by and it was really pissing me off....totally rude......some fucked up guy bit my shoulder...God knows why....prick.....Danced on the patio (my fav)...all in all it was an o.k. night. I was a little annoyed with some things, but everything worked out in the end. I haven't slept yet...I feel and look like a crackhead right now...........The end.

Mel :type:

i agree!

Too many haters heh.. the question should not be how many hours he played, but wether the set was good or not.. What does it matter if he plays 5-6-7-9 hrs if the set overall sucked!?!.. You peeps make me laught at times heh.. but if we talk about the club making money, then we should leave the DJ out of that .. thats the clubs problem, bash Space, not Tiesto

i thought his set was excellent. i was also surprised he played for 3 hours, because like sgtfury said, his norm is atleast 4 hours, but his set was so good that it didn't really matter. I think most of the people that were there really had a great time. Seriously, i felt like i was listening to a set from tiesto in the old space aside from the techno beats he throws in his sets lately, but those were really good too.

the man is the most sought after DJ in the world...he's been number one for 2-3 years in a row...maybe the biggest DJ of all time...and you guys are bitching because he'll ONLY play a 5 hour set at Bayfront and THEN a 3 hour peak-hour club set at Space...

what other city gives you that in the U.S.???