Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Since when does 92.3 play house on saturday nights???

msoprano

i just happened to flip to that station and adam freeland is on live right now spinning some nasty breaks. before he got on they were playing a set from layo & buschwacka....

maybe this will catch some fire and become more popluar and they will have djs on more then just sat nights. just thought you guys should know whats on...

that i know of i believe about 1yr or 1 1/2 yrs. I remember hearing ORi spinning on the radio like in feb. They play a wide variety of EDM music every week its ahrd to keep track with different djs. Normally i listen to 98.7 if im not out form like 12am to 6am, RUBEN TORO the LATIN BULL mixes it up there.

yes... it's liquid todd on saturday nights.. he plays EVERYTHING!!!

around christmas time i was heading into hoboken and he did a remix on the fly of J-lo"jenny on the block"and the "simply having a wonderful christmas time" song...it was the craziest remix i ever heard...a christmas song with jlo vocals...fucking insane!!! he's quite the turntablist...ihear ALOT of whacked out shitfrom him...nice to drive to..

I LOVE THAT SHOW...if anyone here on the board listens to it every once in a while...i have only one statement to make.....

"I know I wanna do it...........I know you wanna do it to...out here on the dance floor........we can make sandwiches..........so make your thieghs like butter easy 2 spreaddddddd....and we can make sandwiches....."

yes... it's liquid todd on saturday nights.. he plays EVERYTHING!!!

around christmas time i was heading into hoboken and he did a remix on the fly of J-lo"jenny on the block"and the "simply having a wonderful christmas time" song...it was the craziest remix i ever heard...a christmas song with jlo vocals...fucking insane!!! he's quite the turntablist...ihear ALOT of whacked out shitfrom him...nice to drive to..

TO MY KNOWLEDGE, HE DOESNT DJ ON THE SHOW. HE HAS GUEST DJS ON EVERY WEEK DOING THERE THING.