Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HK review from friday .....

fastfast

Another successful party friday night ....

we have not promoted too much on this board.....kinda kept the party low key till we had all kinks worked out ...

SHAWN INK brought so much sound into that place......we thought we were going to blow out the windows.....we had to disconnect 2 speakers cause the whole block wanted to call the cops....lol

but his set was aweosme as usual......blowing up dirty filty had the room jumpin....then to some classic....kemical and i beleive in love .....

as usual the crowd was insanely good looking .....if you ever see pics from this party you will see what ia m talking about....

i will soon have my website up and runnign and pics will be posted every week ...

started off slow...but was packed by 1:30 .....and we rocked till 4.....

the ambiance of this place makes it so worth it...small intimate room ...with great looking crowd....strogn drinks......awesome vibe......and banging house music....

next one will be OCTOBER 8th .....music by upcoming DJ VTONE.....I heard this kid can rip it with the best of them ...

and that is what this party is all about ...good music in a non-mega club setting.......giving the new DJ's out there....a chance to WOW you with their skills

hope more of this board can make it to this party......def would like to meet some heads...

-jonpaul ( sorry for novel)

ARE YOU SERIOUS.....

SORRY i DO NOT READ THE PROMOTER RULE BOOK .....JUST POSTING MY HONEST REVEIW....AND GIVING A HEADS UP TO THIS BOARD...

Bro Im not being a dick, but people will rip u to shreds for that on message boards, I throw parties too and have made the same mistake. It dosent matter how great you think your party maybe, it dosent mean shit untill a paying customer gives their opinion!

Bro Im not being a dick, but people will rip u to shreds for that on message boards, I throw parties too and have made the same mistake. It dosent matter how great you think your party maybe, it dosent mean shit untill a paying customer gives their opinion!

ok my bad...seemed like you just trying to play me....and since I also help out the NATION party...you should def play nice....lol

i see your point......but If heads want to rip me...i can take it .....this party has generated quite a buzz from what OTHERS have told me ...so my partner and i decided to start expanding our promotion....hence my write up for here and sicktracks.....

RIK SANTIAGO came by with mimic after NATION and todl me Santana himself heard the buzz and wants to spin....

I mean if you ever been ther.e..you would understand...we ghetto rigged this restaurant and turned it out...and it has been a hit....so maybe I do get a little excited....

we have the same concept as NATION bringin good music to crowds..and tryign to keep cost down as much as possible...we only charge a $10 cover ...for guys ...GIRLS free.....not a money making event...just a good old fashion house party.......

jonpaul

Shawn Ink & V-Tone Huh way to roll out the All Stars!

Shawn Ink is one of the poorest excuses for a DJ ive ever heared.

well that is your opinon and you are entitled to it ......but I try to book all the new DJ's on the scene ...cuase without partiies like this ...they might never get heard....so sorry if one is not to your liking ....but I am sure many others will be

we have had

louie corrales (my resident) -

vinny rue

micheangelo

upcoming

jason ojeda

rik santiago ........

ohzee and da butcha

many more

well all ive been hearing is good things bout HK's...cant wait to go there when Dj VTone is spinning..ull all be in for a nice treat!!

well I have never heard him spin...but sicne him and Louie are workign together at AVALOn this friday ..I worked something out for him to come down to HK ......but I have heard nothing but good things

i am all about giving DJ's spot to put themselves out there.

the place has it's regular crowd regardless of who spins....

well I have never heard him spin...but sicne him and Louie are workign together at AVALOn this friday ..I worked something out for him to come down to HK ......but I have heard nothing but good things

i am all about giving DJ's spot to put themselves out there.

the place has it's regular crowd regardless of who spins....

you wont be dissapointed