Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar

ivey

dude .. from what i know about Crobar .. the party usually go till 6-7 am in the morning ..

crobar has a big dance floor .. and lots of pretty people .. hehe... not many dancers .. but if u dont care for that .. crobar is a pretty nice club ..

it is also super clean .. specially their restrooms .. and the staff are very friendly man ...

and lately they have been bringing brand name DJs .. like .. R. Sanchez .. Saunder K. ... Saed and Palash .. and Digweed ...

check it out .. u will like it .. i know i did ..

peace

the MASK

dude .. from what i know about Crobar .. the party usually go till 6-7 am in the morning ..

crobar has a big dance floor .. and lots of pretty people .. hehe... not many dancers .. but if u dont care for that .. crobar is a pretty nice club ..

it is also super clean .. specially their restrooms .. and the staff are very friendly man ...

and lately they have been bringing brand name DJs .. like .. R. Sanchez .. Saunder K. ... Saed and Palash .. and Digweed ...

peace

the MASK

Excellent review bro.

You are always give reviews without fucking bashing the people, dj, the bathrooms, the drinks or the bouncers at the club.. unlike this 2'6" shorty Salvadorean.

you always top notch on your review.

Props to you mask.

Fucking Seriously bro.

You never BASH on the VENUE or the fucking DJ.

Sanchez is the man....

and this is you bro... even is morillo or sanchez spin afterhours, you will never base your review on afterhours, drugs or crowd.. I like that shit about you .Unlike this 495 pounds Tina head and 3 feet 4 inches Bullie lol.

I always read your review bro.

Alwayz.

peace

the MASK

you the man mask we miss you brotha hope to see ya very soon kid! lol kid....

Excellent review bro.

You are always give reviews without fucking bashing the people, dj, the bathrooms, the drinks or the bouncers at the club.. unlike this 2'6" shorty Salvadorean.

you always top notch on your review.

Props to you mask.

Fucking Seriously bro.

You never BASH on the VENUE or the fucking DJ.

Sanchez is the man....

and this is you bro... even is morillo or sanchez spin afterhours, you will never base your review on afterhours, drugs or crowd.. I like that shit about you .Unlike this 495 pounds Tina head and 3 feet 4 inches Bullie lol.

I always read your review bro.

Alwayz.

Thiago dude .. thanks man ..

i just simply think that clubs and music should be about fun .. and if someone likes a specific DJ that is cool .. if someone likes a specific club.. great .. but no one is obliged to love or like all the djs and clubs that others do ... it is a matter of taste ...

same thing with club goers ... i personally, sometimes, don't like some of the people that go to some clubs .. and sometimes i dont like the crowd . but that is ok .. coz it is not about me .. it is about those clubs .. there will be clubs before me and there will be clubs after me ..

sooooo my phylosophy goes like this .. if u dont like someone or a club goer . or crowd of a club .. simply ignore them ... enjoy your stay at the club .. and just have fun ... make friends .. and enjoy the nightlife of nyc ..

sorry if i sound like lecturing .. coz i did not mean to .. just stating my opinion

peace to everyone ..

the MASK

I pretty much agree w/ everything that Mask said. IMO, Crobar is the best of the big room clubs in NYC.

here u go lucky ... did we meet in crobar? if not .. come over man ... say hi .. it is probably easier to find me .. i lately put my mask backwords .. better to breath man ... hehe

Yeah mask, you rule with your posts, I have been a memeber for under a year now, but your insite to clubs, and music rocks! :rock:

awwwww .... bostongjokerinny ... thanks man ... i hope i deserver your compliment .. i only try my friend ... sometimes i am right and sometimes i make mistakes ... but i try ...

dude .. if u go to croba .. come over and say hi .. i will be there in few weeks from now .. i am currently outside the country for a family emergency ..

take care my friend

peace

I really like Crobar.. I don't think it is over-rated

Dont get me wrong, the place looks real nice and all but that alone wont make something good. I spent most of my night, just trying to move from one spot to another, and that was a mission in it self. It is so crowded, and you have to push your way through to get from one room to another. Then when you finally find a spot and try to dance, you keep having to stop just so that you can move over for others to get through. When I go out, I like to dance most of the night, and at Crobar I really was not able to do that.

This is a club that i wouldve loved when i was like 15-16. But im over these type of places, ive done all this already when i was a teenager. Some people just go to places only because it is a hot spot and want to be seen there. And the lines outside are insane, I cant believe some people wait that long to get into a place lol. If it wasnt for somebody getting us right into Crobar, theres no way id wait on a line that big

Dont get me wrong, the place looks real nice and all but that alone wont make something good. I spent most of my night, just trying to move from one spot to another, and that was a mission in it self. It is so crowded, and you have to push your way through to get from one room to another. Then when you finally find a spot and try to dance, you keep having to stop just so that you can move over for others to get through. When I go out, I like to dance most of the night, and at Crobar I really was not able to do that.

This is a club that i wouldve loved when i was like 15-16. But im over these type of places, ive done all this already when i was a teenager. Some people just go to places only because it is a hot spot and want to be seen there. And the lines outside are insane, I cant believe some people wait that long to get into a place lol. If it wasnt for somebody getting us right into Crobar, theres no way id wait on a line that big

Werd... if it weren't for the awesome DJs and getting in immediately hook-ups, I'd be frustrated too. Everytime we get to the middle of the dancefloor, we just end up escaping to the outskirts and end up dancing by the back bar or in the corner where there's more space.

Yay to Crobar for getting some awesome DJs though!! I'll still go! :aright:

Werd... if it weren't for the awesome DJs and getting in immediately hook-ups, I'd be frustrated too. Everytime we get to the middle of the dancefloor, we just end up escaping to the outskirts and end up dancing by the back bar or in the corner where there's more space.

Yay to Crobar for getting some awesome DJs though!! I'll still go! :aright:

Exactly!!! I dont want to search the whole club for a spot where I can dance. I really dont think Ill go back.

Exactly!!! I dont want to search the whole club for a spot where I can dance. I really dont think Ill go back.

It is not always crowded on dancefloor. Unless it is some kind of big event like Digweed or Sasha then I agree it is hard to find place to dance. Sometimes it does get congested to the point when you can't dance but I can still enjoy music without dancing so I'll still go and have a good time.

Thats just my opinion.

It is not always crowded on dancefloor. Unless it is some kind of big event like Digweed or Sasha then I agree it is hard to find place to dance. Sometimes it does get congested to the point when you can't dance but I can still enjoy music without dancing so I'll still go and have a good time.

Thats just my opinion.

I dont know, maybe it was a big event the night I went. I kinda need to dance...I have been out a few times when I didnt dance, but thats usually at bars and youre just hanging out and talking to people.

dude (??) .. this club is not as crowded as you might think .. if u go to avalon .. man.. that is over crowded .. too many people (especially when there are brand name DJs ) and so little space ..

yet .. i like to go to crobar .. and avalon .. for the music .. and as for the crowd .. if u r a hard core dancer (i am not saying u r not) . .then u make your own dance floor ..and people usually move out and give u space .. either to watch .. or coz they don't wana get kicked by your swinging arms/legs .. hehe ...

Crobar on the other hand attracts lots of people who are more into the scene than the music or the dance .. but again .. who cares .. if they bring the DJs you like .. i say go .. check it out .. dance your ass off .. and let people give u space .. or may be go with a crew like we usually do .. and make your own space ..

on the other hand .. i've been to places like spill/bahaus .. and even tho the music by the playground crew was insane .. there was sooo much space .. coz on some nights there were virtually no one .. what a shame . but it worked for me and my friends .. coz we like to get down and personally i dont care for many people ..

oh one more thing about Crobar .. u saying lines are long?? what times do u usually go there .. coz i went there anything between 10pm-2am .. and the lines moved soooo fast man ... i compared those lines to webster hall many years ago ... to ikon when it first started (they improved a lot now) .. and to some other smaller clubs .. and guess what .. Crobar lines moved like a jet plane pass a slow moving camel.. hehehe

just curious .. what other clubs have more space .. ??

peace

the MASK