Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would a tabloid pay???

bumpdaddy

if i was friends with alyssa milano i definitely wouldnt be telling her about CP or that i started a thread about her on some internet messageboard. that is really geeky, no offense. at least she didnt seem to think much of it ;)

ok well, get over it. who cares about seeing someone naked?? i guess all the men on the planet but in reality, it is no big deal. nudity shouldnt be looked upon as negative, it is natural. it is good to love your body and be proud of it and be able to take off your clothes and have people admire its beauty but the problem is that people look at it in the wrong way. they dont see it as artistic, they see it as jerk off material & that is what keeps it selling. hehe. you cant win because even if you do it for the sake of art, some sleezeball is out there wacking off to it. wish the US was more like europe where people were more sexually open.

wow, i am practically writing a short story.

off to get some margaritas. :pint:

wait, I'm so f'ing confused right now...let me see if I got this right...so bumpdaddy, Alyssa Milano knows that you were going to sell pics of her blowing rails to some paper for $$ because she screwed you over originally. Now you two are all cool and shit....and she knows that you posted this thread???? Does she have a screen name? Is she lurking right now?

her house is awesome... i saw photos of it in this months instyle... she's got great taste... must be nice!

She actually sold that house.....it used to belong to Martin Lawrence..... Her new house is bigger but pretty simlar layout alot of open space and property...and in a much more private area in the hills.

Its really nice. They took alot of pictures that weren't published I didn't see the actual magazine layout but I saw the pictures... Alot of really nice restored antique stuff.... She wanted out of that house because it reminded her too much of her ex husband.....

...u know a lil too much about her personal life and are a lil too quick to make it all public information if ya ask me......

I agree, if she's really your "friend," stop spilling her shit all over CP....seriously, it's lame and its like you only do it to seem cool.

:ghey: