Clubplanet Nightlife Community

silverbull-my thoughts

nickyny

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of wat she wrote is tru but sometimes the kid has a point n at least explains his action y he is writin wat he writes i gav him props on a thread b/c he didnt bash it but actually wrote somethin decent instead n i agreed w him.....so yo hes like the father of this board n shes the x-wife i guess lollll

HEY YA DOINNN!!!!!!!!!!

i defintiely agree with some of the points that nicky made... i think the bull comes off as arrogant, cocky and bigheaded... i get the feeling that he thinks he is the epitome of a househead... but this is on a messageboard..

i met him at crobar last week and he seemed like a pretty cool kid.. the way people are on a messageboard are different from how they are in real life... i may come across as an asshole on here sometimes but in real life i consider myself a pretty decent person.. gabe came across as a friendly dude.. while i may not agree with any of the things he has to say i still think he's a good guy...

i think nicky was probably refering to some of my posts with the bull... i ALWAYS thought he had some kind of holier than though complex... one of them being his "my next thirteen nights of clubbing" thread... i mean c'mon who cares... another was his post about how "REAL" househeads get there info from other messageboards bc CP is lame.... how he has a wallet full of business cards... i dunno...

This is the only reply on this topic that i agree with

i love how people are judging others from behind a cpu screen,--its funny,i didnt read passed the first page,but damnn --whether you guys have a point or not/lets get back to reality for a second**WE HAVE 9 PAGES..THAT HAS BEEN ON THIS BOARDS FOR ALMOST A COUPLE WEEKS ABOUT ONE INDIVIDUAL PERSON**

i find that interesting(and no im not bashing this post or anyone on it---i just find it crazy how it made it this far)

haha ehhh, it made it this far..lets keep going!...

and yeah xxboxx...SKOOF is the shizzile (that probably makes no sense in ghetto ass slang..but ehh...if they can make up their own words..so can I..so let me restate that..

SKOOF IS THE MOONSLAPPINDOGGYHUMPINBADASSWATERLOODOOBIE....that means he kicks ass in my lingo..hahah

BUT BACK TO SILVERBULL....

read a few of his posts...seems to love the dance..seems to love house music..and seems to be a huge suporter of this industry..so he gets thumbs up...ALTHOUGH..i get the vibe that he is the type that is "its either deep soulful house..or nothing at all for me"..but i could be wrong..but i guess it makes sense...so many different types of electronic music...people have different preferences...for an example...so many bands have drums..guitars..etc etc....BUT...u can have Bruce springstein..and then u have Metallica...still considered ROCK in a generic sense..but NOTHING alike...i myself am a trance person..but i have a deep special love for funk house as well.

Leave the little man alone, I mean silver bull is no bigger than a can of redbull, go pick on someone your own size and its funny to hear everone complain about this shit when most of you weren't around when clubplanet had a different name, not to mention many of you can't remember pre twilo days.

So all of you take the the caffene out of your asses from li, and just rot in some warehouse in brooklyn.

• 2 years later...
werd

you must really have no ife to ressurect a 2 yr old thread, I guess you didnt want to resurrect the other silverbull threads that people made saying how they like and respect what i post.

With that said dont forget FRI DEC 22ND@PACHA in the main room STIMULUS>RESPONSE 1YR ANNIVERSARY with guest dj TEDD PATTERSON.

And also at LOVE on dec 28th my birthday party with djs DOWN DEEP, ALIX ALVAREZ, KEITH BLACKSTONE.