Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !!!!!!!!

mindfaqd

so now the latest article in the post says that Houston will not be ready for training camp cuz he's being "cautious" WHY DIDN'T THE 100 MILLION DOLLAR FUCK UP GET SURGERY ALREADY ??? He had half of last season and the off season to get repaired. Isaih needs to pull him aside and renegotiate his contract so we can get rid of his ass already !

Don't mind me, just a long time suffering Knicks fan. I just needed to vent.

Talk about an albatross to your cap...

The Knicks are so far over the cap, I don't know if shedding his contract would even make a difference. Shandon Anderson, Penny, and Moochie eat up a nice piece of cap as well. I just don't understand why Houston would blow off surgery when that is the only real way to heal his aching knees. We could always use a good spot up shooter w/ 3 point range like him. All he has to be is HEALTHY !

The Knicks are so far over the cap, I don't know if shedding his contract would even make a difference. Shandon Anderson, Penny, and Moochie eat up a nice piece of cap as well. I just don't understand why Houston would blow off surgery when that is the only real way to heal his aching knees. We could always use a good spot up shooter w/ 3 point range like him. All he has to be is HEALTHY !

At least some of those guys play. Houston is a dick. I wish I could get a fat contract and not have to worry about being a productive player.....

Seriously though, I agree, when he's healthy hes got some killer range and hes able to make those important shots...

.....My prediction on the Knicks this year...54-28. Top of the east:)

ur insane......if the bulls make the playoffs this year ill b surprised. isiah is one dumb fuck of a GM...i said it when they hired him..and ill say it when they eventually fire him @ the end of this season.....ur big free agent acquisition is JAMAL FUCKING CRAWFORD?!!?!?

ur insane......if the bulls make the playoffs this year ill b surprised. isiah is one dumb fuck of a GM...i said it when they hired him..and ill say it when they eventually fire him @ the end of this season.....ur big free agent acquisition is JAMAL FUCKING CRAWFORD?!!?!?

1st of all dude, lay off the pipe. We are talking abt the Knicks, not the Bulls. They should deff make the playoffs. Isaih went after most of the free agents out there but w/ the pieces he had to trade, Crawford was the best free agent he could get. He got Marbury last year, drafted Ariza, and put some life in an otherwise dead club. Now players around the L actually want to play for NY. They are a real lunchpail group this year, kinda like the NBA champs. Their only competition in the newly structured Atlantic division was the Nets but they killed themselves in the off season. Who is going to beat them in that division ?