Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush vs Clinton and how liberal media covers it.

Lemme see; have I got this straight?

Clinton awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Yugoslavia - good...

Bush awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Iraq - bad...

Clinton spends 77 billion on war in Serbia - good..

Bush spends 87 billion in Iraq - bad...

Clinton imposes regime change in Serbia - good...

Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...

Clinton bombs Christian Serbs on behalf of Muslim Albanian terrorists-good...

Bush liberates 25 million from a genocidal dictator - bad...

Clinton bombs Chinese embassy - good...

Bush bombs terrorist camps - bad...

Clinton commits felonies while in office - good...

Bush lands on aircraft carrier in jumpsuit - bad...

No mass graves found in Serbia - good...

No WMD found Iraq - bad...

Stock market crashes in 2000 under Clinton - good...

Economy on upswing under Bush - bad...

Clinton refuses to take custody of Bin Laden - good...

World Trade Centers fall under Bush - bad...

Clinton says Saddam has nukes - good...

Bush says Saddam has nukes - bad...

Clinton calls for regime change in Iraq - good...

Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...

Terrorist training in Afghanistan under Clinton - good...

Bush destroys training camps in Afghanistan - bad...

Milosevic not yet convicted - good...

Saddam turned over for trial - bad...

Ahh, it's so confusing!

Do my research? What research do you want me to do? And why only look at 4 years when we can look at all 8 wonderful years of Clinton?

Should I research what he did to counter the first two world trade center attacks?

Should I research Clinton ignoring a chance to get Bin Laden? (who later on coordinated 9/11 attack ... thanx a whole bunch for that one, Clinton)

Should I research how he was getting blow jobs in the oval office and committing adultery?

How about how he started the recession that Bush inherited?

Or maybe I should research how he was launching missiles and blowing shit up so that his stories about getting blow jobs was pushed off the front page of newspapers nationwide.

How about how he pulled out our troops after one blackhawk helicopter was shot down? Should I resaearch that cowardly act that made the USA look weak to the entire world?

Clinton ... what a fuckin joke!

If you are trying to imply that the economy is doing bad, you are dead wrong. The economy has bounced back and is doing great right now. If you didn't know that, then you are living under a fuckin rock.

When Bush took over, he inherited a recession that started under Clinton (thats right, look it up). Then, to make matters worse, 9/11 happened, which further damaged the economy. Clinton can also be blamed for that because he never responded to the previous WTC attacks or took advantage of grabbing a gift-wrapped Bin Laden.

Wanna talk about the deficit? Well, you know how Clinton trimmed our deficit? He significantly downsized the military and cut defense funding. Well, guess what? .... 9/11 happened and Bush had to fund the military and defense that Clinton refused to!!

And after all that, Bush has brought the economy to where it is today! It's pretty amazing actually.

Like I said, Clinton is fuckin joke! Nuff said!!

If you are trying to imply that the economy is doing bad, you are dead wrong. The economy has bounced back and is doing great right now. If you didn't know that, then you are living under a fuckin rock.

um , well since my job has been outsourced over seas, under a rock was the only place where I could afford the rent. :half:

85.jpg

at least when Clinton was in office, the economy was in stable

A STABLE ECONOMY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHO IS CURRENTLY IN OFFICE.................EFFECTS OF CHANGE TAKE TIME AND ARE NOT IMMEDIATE SO IF YOU THINK CLINTON REALLY MADE THE ECONOMY WHAT IT WAS YOUR NOT THINKING STRAIGHT......................IN ACTUALLITY WE ARE FEELING THE EFFECTS FROM HIS ADMINISTRATION AND HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS...............

THINK ABOUT IT LOGICALLY.................

CHANGE TAKES TIME AND THE EFFECTS FROM THAT CHANGE WILL NOT BE FELT IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

Guest amd

At least there are some people here who understand what bush is trying and is accomplishing. No one ever seems to understand that what actions a president takes in regards to the economy take 3 to 4 years to fully take effect. Thus, the wonderful politics of Clinton brought our economy down, only for bush to step into a mess. Not to mention, thru out all of this, Clinton downsized the military to a point where it was necessary to spend $87 Billion to rebuild it to fight the war in Iraq. And for everyone that thinks that "the trickle-down" economic theory doesn't work... think about this. If wealthy people get a tax break, they spend more money... ie. (cars,vacations, summer homes, luxury goods, electronics... and on and on). That all relates to productivity and a stimulation of the market place which in turn brings the economy back out of recession. That tax cut was essential, besides, 50% of someones pay check is just freakin' rediculous to take, i don't care how wealthy you are... if you earned that kind of money, then you deserve to keep some of it, not just half of it.

first off.. Compare the two all you'd like.. Clinton would destroy Bush if they ran against each other.. We had some of our best years under Clinton..

this is taken from whitehouse.gov..

William J. Clinton

During the administration of William Jefferson Clinton, the U.S. enjoyed more peace and economic well being than at any time in its history. He was the first Democratic president since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win a second term. He could point to the lowest unemployment rate in modern times, the lowest inflation in 30 years, the highest home ownership in the country's history, dropping crime rates in many places, and reduced welfare roles. He proposed the first balanced budget in decades and achieved a budget surplus. As part of a plan to celebrate the millennium in 2000, Clinton called for a great national initiative to end racial discrimination.

and your facts are all wrong also.. for instance.. The Iraq war cost is at $120 billion dollars right now.. AND COUNTING.. I'm not even going to get into everyone because its not even worth arguing..

first off.. Compare the two all you'd like.. Clinton would destroy Bush if they ran against each other.. We had some of our best years under Clinton..

this is taken from whitehouse.gov..

William J. Clinton

During the administration of William Jefferson Clinton, the U.S. enjoyed more peace and economic well being than at any time in its history. He was the first Democratic president since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win a second term. He could point to the lowest unemployment rate in modern times, the lowest inflation in 30 years, the highest home ownership in the country's history, dropping crime rates in many places, and reduced welfare roles. He proposed the first balanced budget in decades and achieved a budget surplus. As part of a plan to celebrate the millennium in 2000, Clinton called for a great national initiative to end racial discrimination.

and your facts are all wrong also.. for instance.. The Iraq war cost is at $120 billion dollars right now.. AND COUNTING.. I'm not even going to get into everyone because its not even worth arguing..

200. billion and counting

who was in charge when 9-11 happened?

who ignored the presidential briefing titled "osama bin laden plans attack in us using planes"?

clinton stopped the millenium plot.

dont compare clinton to bush because it is just absurd.

did saddam have anything to do with 9-11? no

does north korea have nukes? yep

why dont we go there and take the leader out?

why havent we captured osama bin laden?

the country is in a fiscal crisis. dont let anyone lead you to believe it isnt.

im not even a democrat or republican so dont label me as either.

liberal ideals is what our troops fight for. the freedoms we take pride in are considered liberal.

btw a true conservative (which bush isnt) doesnt believe in pre-emptive strikes.

greenspan dictates monetary policy, not the president....the guy's been in charge under clinton and bush. those without a job..sorry that you dont have one...but the reality is, vote kerry in and youre going to be without one for a whole while longer. Economy to tank on a kerry win...stability with bush

greenspan dictates monetary policy, not the president....the guy's been in charge under clinton and bush. those without a job..sorry that you dont have one...but the reality is, vote kerry in and youre going to be without one for a whole while longer. Economy to tank on a kerry win...stability with bush

what is so stable about Bush?

Clubhopper stop spitting out Republican talking points and for god sakes get over the Clinton thing...when he was trying to KILL OSAMA (look it up...50 cruise missles launched at him) all you neo cons could say was "wag the dog, wag the dog!" and thats what forced him to stop going after OBL

Maybe Bush should take more ranch vacations...christ his admin spends money like a drunken sailor

who was in charge when 9-11 happened?

who ignored the presidential briefing titled "osama bin laden plans attack in us using planes"?

clinton stopped the millenium plot.

dont compare clinton to bush because it is just absurd.

did saddam have anything to do with 9-11? no

does north korea have nukes? yep

why dont we go there and take the leader out?

why havent we captured osama bin laden?

the country is in a fiscal crisis. dont let anyone lead you to believe it isnt.

im not even a democrat or republican so dont label me as either.

liberal ideals is what our troops fight for. the freedoms we take pride in are considered liberal.

btw a true conservative (which bush isnt) doesnt believe in pre-emptive strikes.

I knew some dickweed response like this would force me to respond to this thread. Even though I think you are all equally as retarded as this guy, I chose to address his comments because they pissed me off the most. Congrats.

First of all I like how you mention that Clinton prevented the millenium attacks yet fail to mention the '93 attack at the WTC. Do you think that there was a different intention than the attack on 9/11? Like Clinton had a hand in preventing the buildings falling. Had that attack been more carefully executed, THAT would have been our 9/11. Ãou ask why we haven't captured bin laden yet. I don't know. Clinton had 8 years and couldn't do it.

Anyway, who cares who wins the election, Dems and Republicans are both puppets for the NWO. No matter who you choose it's the same fucking thing.

Lemme see; have I got this straight?

Clinton bombs Christian Serbs on behalf of Muslim Albanian terrorists-good...

and then those oh so loveable cuddly albanian seperatists helped fund the attacks on 9/11 thru terrorist cells established in Kosovo after the removal of Serbian rule in the province.....

BUSH in '04 baby!!! he may be a fuckin idiot moron simpleton son of an asshole....but at least he wont bomb my country :aright:

Do my research? What research do you want me to do? And why only look at 4 years when we can look at all 8 wonderful years of Clinton?

Should I research what he did to counter the first two world trade center attacks?

Should I research Clinton ignoring a chance to get Bin Laden? (who later on coordinated 9/11 attack ... thanx a whole bunch for that one, Clinton)

Should I research how he was getting blow jobs in the oval office and committing adultery?

How about how he started the recession that Bush inherited?

Or maybe I should research how he was launching missiles and blowing shit up so that his stories about getting blow jobs was pushed off the front page of newspapers nationwide.

How about how he pulled out our troops after one blackhawk helicopter was shot down? Should I resaearch that cowardly act that made the USA look weak to the entire world?

Clinton ... what a fuckin joke!

Nobody actually cared about Clintons's love life to be honest a lot of the people I know said that they just cared about how he did his job as President not his personal life..

stability? definitely....in the downward direction

Changes to the Budget Outlook Since March 2004

In the six months since CBO's previous baseline was published, the outlook for the deficit in 2004 and 2005 has improved, but the outlook for the cumulative deficit over the 2005-2014 period has worsened. In March, CBO estimated that this year's deficit would reach $477 billion, the deficit for 2005 would decline to $363 billion, and the 10-year deficit would total $2.0 trillion. In the current baseline, CBO has lowered its estimate for this year's deficit by $56 billion and for next year's deficit by $15 billion. However, the total deficit projected for the 2005-2014 period has increased by $281 billion (see Table 1-7).

source: http://www.cbo.gov/showdoc.cfm?index=5773&sequence=2 ***NONPARTISAN***

I think people give Clinton too much credit.

First he got lucky and was president during the tech boom. This would have happened if Kelly Bundy was president. No one realizes how bad Clinton screwed us. I use to work in a building that housed a Tech recruiting company. They said During the 90's the Tech industry was recruiting 95% of the graduates of IIT ( indian institute of Technology). The is what i was told is the number 1 Tech school in the world.

Clinton made all these easy ways for them to come here giving a lot of benefits. This was because we didn't have enough people in that field to fill those positions. So basicallt Clinton gave us the green light to import immigrints to america to fill the tech boom. When the boom crashed and all these people lost jobs Clinton was on his way out of office. Now Bush got to deal with how do we get all these people jobs. There are so many people who were in IT looking for any job because the market fell apart so much.

I don't think bush is a great President but he seems sure better than Kerry. With Kerry if someone invaded us most of our cities would be leveled before we reacted because he would be too busy asking every other country what they think would be an amicable way to defend ourselves.