Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love Bush!

if bush repeats himself Ill take that over kerry who will say one thing than change his mind a minute later. I definatly liked Bush's comment on " How do you intend to pay for all of these things" I think even though Bush said the same things over and over he did prove a good point. Kerry doesn't stand firm on things and has many ideas and not enough money. then again he can always raise our taxes. Ill take bush over "I can't make up my mind" Kerry

both of them are idiots.

True that, they both sucked bad, but u know regardless ,the repubs are sticking with the repubs this time around no matter what and same thing with the Dems

So, this was a night for the undecided vote and in that matter ,for somebody that don't know much about politics, Kerry crushed Bush.

This was the night the Republicans were supposed to dominate and Bush let down, foreighn policy was his thing, he came in to confident and got spanked.

Not that Kerry was much better, but to undecided it look that way.

This was also a huge night for Kerry because he came into this being question by his own party if he was the right canidate for them and he left this dabate regaining there support.

Look for the republicans to get Bush's act togeather for the next debate!!!

I agree. The only thing Kerry has on Bush is that he is a good speaker. Bush was stumbling on his words and repeated things over and over without really making any valid points.

I think I'm gonna vote for Nader :(

Its one thing to be a good speaker and another to be a leader

Kerry is the speaker (Translate: talks shit out of his ass)

Bush is the LEADER!!!!!

he really isnt the smartest tool in the shed. it was very evident how many times can someone repeat themselves without making any clear points of there own.

I believe the term is "SHARPEST tool" in the shed, you dumbshit. How can a tool be smart? After you edit your post I want you to violently slam your big head against your desk, and knock yourself unconscious.

Bush still leads in Leadership and likeability. These are the things people vote on. We dont need a debater as our President but a strong leader. Everyone knows kerry isnt a leader. In conclusion, dont expect any big leap in the polls

:bounce::bounce: GO BUSH :bounce::bounce:

Oh shit..

aren't you like suing the whole NJGuido board or something?

Bush still leads in Leadership and likeability. These are the things people vote on. We dont need a debater as our President but a strong leader. Everyone knows kerry isnt a leader. In conclusion, dont expect any big leap in the polls

:bounce::bounce: GO BUSH :bounce::bounce:

actually there was a HUGE leap in the polls..

Bush and likeability? please explain that one

actually there was a HUGE leap in the polls..

Bush and likeability? please explain that one

see the upcoming polls. . . I wouldnt doubt if Bush is up big. The LIBS will begin to say everyone in stupid because the polls will not change. Case in point is the instant poll administered by ABC which says Bush gained 1 point and Kerry 1 point.

SEE FOR YOURSELF....