Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm in San Fran...

happykandy

O.k., my plane landed, like an hour ago, so now I am just chillin waiting for my buddies flight to come in. Flying sucks! Ugh, you have noooo room to move. If you wanna try and get some sleep, expect some back and neck pain. I always get seated next to old people too.

Its chilly over here! Unlike Florida, the temperature actually drops after the month of August.

Woot woot! Just a couple of hours...

:bounce:

Mel

O.k., my plane landed, like an hour ago, so now I am just chillin waiting for my buddies flight to come in. Flying sucks! Ugh, you have noooo room to move. If you wanna try and get some sleep, expect some back and neck pain. I always get seated next to old people too.

Its chilly over here! Unlike Florida, the temperature actually drops after the month of August.

Woot woot! Just a couple of hours...

:bounce:

Mel

Tell me about it! I have yet to be so lucky as to be seated next some really hot girl (that would be especially nice on a transatlantic flight: more time to socialize). If you booked a red-eye on the return you might catch some shut-eye! :D

P.S. If you like house music, go to www.undergroundhouse.net and then go to the USA events on the messageboard. I think there's a listing of all the pre parties and after-parties at the Love Parade. :D

Awesome!!!

Have a great time, and remember.....

Show them the path of the box! ;)

Can you believe there was nooo box action?!? There were a couple of naked people, but of course, they were the ones that shouldn't be naked. =( actually the event was poorly promoted because the city of San Fransico was doing everything in its power to not make it happen (WTF?) But there was still a lot of people. However, I don't think the crowd was nearly as big as what we get for Ultra. But, you have to keep in mind, this is the first time this event took place here. It might take some time before it grows to become the size of Berlin's Love Parade. STill, I had a GREAT time and I met some cool people. I actually met some people from Miami and Hollywood, so that was pimp. I took about 3 rolls of film full of pics, so once my broke ass gets them developed, I will post them up.

I really need to invest in a digi cam. Anyways, I am about to leave to catch my flight back home. I will tell you guys all about it when I get home.

mel :bounce: