Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex Dreams

nutcase34

i most definetly have them. they r so vivid i practically have orgasms in my dreams. i just hate when they end before it gets really good.

:makeout:

hmm...im gonna tell you the same thing i told somebitch...assuming you're female...if you want me to come over and conclude the dream...just lemme know :laugh:

yes i am a female, u caught my intrest. where u from? and how wuld u finish my dream off.

:hump:

it really shouldn't matter to you where i'm from...its where i can take you that should interest you :D

and how i'd finish your dream would really depend on what was going on and how you were feeling when it broke off...but i think that smiley in your post is a rough representation of what i would do :laugh:

just had one early this morn....dreamt I was in a :3some: with a hot couple I saw at crobar last week....mmmm..it was very oral....but then after they woke up in the morning the started talking about not being in a serious relationship..that maybe its just a sexual thing ....not sure what it means:what:

but very Cool dream!

oh hell yeah! those are the best...I have actually orgasmed from em before, and they wake me up...good times...but then there are the ones where Im getting all excited and almost there, and bam the dream ends and I have to get up...not cool....

This happened to me this morning, I was masterbating in my dream, getting all horned and then bam the fucking alarm goes off :mad:

Guest gabo

ok this isnt sexy but I used to always have this dream of a giant hotdog with teeth chasing after me, trying to eat me. the fucking thing had mustard on it, I hate mustard.

ok back to the topic ...