Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clit piercing

bullseye

it just looks like a quick pinch....not too bad.

i bet that guy loves his job.

yea its just a quick pinch... it only hurts when the needle 1st pierces... then u dont feel anything.. ur just kinda like :hey: theres a needle hangin outta my chach right now... but other than that, it doesnt hurt as bad as that video makes it look :)

and the guy that pierced me was thrilled to see me all shaven and nicely kept lol he was like " u have no idea of the nasty shit i see in here sometimes -- its a pleasure when u come to see me " LOL :aright:

so yea im sure he loves his job but at the same time he prolly gets nasty pussy more than he gets nice ones... cuz im sure some girls who think they can pull it off, cant.

yea its just a quick pinch... it only hurts when the needle 1st pierces... then u dont feel anything.. ur just kinda like :hey: theres a needle hangin outta my chach right now... but other than that, it doesnt hurt as bad as that video makes it look :)

and the guy that pierced me was thrilled to see me all shaven and nicely kept lol he was like " u have no idea of the nasty shit i see in here sometimes -- its a pleasure when u come to see me " LOL :aright:

so yea im sure he loves his job but at the same time he prolly gets nasty pussy more than he gets nice ones... cuz im sure some girls who think they can pull it off, cant.

the expert has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

yeah but what is the point? i dont like any piercings, except ears. that is just me though. i used to like them when i was younger, now i think its pointless. does it make sex any better?

its just cool to have... idk if it makes it better but it definitely adds to it.. its like a built in toy lol... it looks pretty too i must say... although mine is not pierced the same as the girl in this video

one of the benefits is the toy effect, something more to play with.

pretty much... i wasnt scared of the pain... i kinda liked it :half:

Some people get off on the pain of piercings, in addition to the future benefits. I don't know why, but I know people who do. And many people do find that the piercing adds a little something extra in the sex dept.

its just cool to have... idk if it makes it better but it definitely adds to it.. its like a built in toy lol... it looks pretty too i must say... although mine is not pierced the same as the girl in this video

how long did it take to heal??