Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clit piercing

bullseye

it actually took a while before it healed completely... i got it in june and it wasnt until a month or 2 after that it really didn't bother me at all because for a while if i were to have sex, he couldnt lean all the way down if he was on top bc it would press against it and it would hurt... but i changed it to a barbell once it was healed and since then it doesnt hurt at all during sex.... while it was healing it also hurt pretty bad during oral... i def didnt wait long enough lol... it was pleasurable pain during.. but afterwards the shit hurt pretty badly. its all good now though :)

:aright:

oh whatever... i got it cuz i wanted it - end of story.

if this is the case, then anyone who gets anything pierced is b/c theyre attention whores.. anyone who dyes their hair is an attention whore... anyone who wears certain clothing is an attention whore... that can be applied to anything so whats ur point?

oh whatever... i got it cuz i wanted it - end of story.

if this is the case, then anyone who gets anything pierced is b/c theyre attention whores.. anyone who dyes their hair is an attention whore... anyone who wears certain clothing is an attention whore... that can be applied to anything so whats ur point?

My point is: You getting defensive is inadvertantly proving my point. If you really didn't have that little voice in the back of your head going "Damn, well maybe I am following the herd.." you wouldn't argue so passionately against those who don't approve of it.

QED. :aright:

yea its just a quick pinch... it only hurts when the needle 1st pierces... then u dont feel anything.. ur just kinda like :hey: theres a needle hangin outta my chach right now... but other than that, it doesnt hurt as bad as that video makes it look :)

and the guy that pierced me was thrilled to see me all shaven and nicely kept lol he was like " u have no idea of the nasty shit i see in here sometimes -- its a pleasure when u come to see me " LOL :aright:

so yea im sure he loves his job but at the same time he prolly gets nasty pussy more than he gets nice ones... cuz im sure some girls who think they can pull it off, cant.

you have gone way up in my book! :D That is hot!

My point is: You getting defensive is inadvertantly proving my point. If you really didn't have that little voice in the back of your head going "Damn, well maybe I am following the herd.." you wouldn't argue so passionately against those who don't approve of it.

QED. :aright:

hey u can disapprove all u want... having ur own opinion is a beautiful thing... ;)

I sooo wanna get my hood pierced... But I dont know if I can...I dont think I have enough skin over the top of it...but who knows...Im not too afraid of the pain, that piercing pain is actually kinda nice, I htink Im addicted to the pain of getting somehting pierced...Im most afraid of having to pull my pants down and have my stuff be all spread out for some dude I dont know....but hey whatever...

• 2 weeks later...