Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ASU Coeds

amyscottsdale

i was reading, i think im maxim or fhm, that a lot of the girls in these contests are ringers. either sponsored by local strip clubs or other companies that pay these girls to wear a hat or t-shirt with their company name. either way, actual college coeds usually don't stand a chance.

i was reading, i think im maxim or fhm, that a lot of the girls in these contests are ringers. either sponsored by local strip clubs or other companies that pay these girls to wear a hat or t-shirt with their company name. either way, actual college coeds usually don't stand a chance.

Yea isn't that generally the same idea as girls gone wild?

That may have been true when I lived in Ann Arbor, Chicago or Dallas, but these girls are def real. ASU has 45,000 students, 60 percent of which are female and ASU is a party school, where the sun shines all the time and you can work on your tan.

I graduated from ASU in 99

The woman are beautiful there. The memories i have

Especially being from NY they love us and our accent's. But its the land of peroxide and it gets old after you graduate

NYC women are much better looking

Well, I've never been to NYC (but it is high on my list), but the girls in Miami are certainly better looking and the clubs are more sophisticated... but when it comes to drunken party sluts I've never seen anything like the bars around Tempe and Scottsdale.

Well, I've never been to NYC (but it is high on my list), but the girls in Miami are certainly better looking and the clubs are more sophisticated... but when it comes to drunken party sluts I've never seen anything like the bars around Tempe and Scottsdale.

As for drunken party sluts, Tallahassee, FL and Gainesville, FL rank up there as well!!!! :devil:

haha, no those are FAT girls.

heheh...i dunno, its been my experience that its usually the ones that wouldn't normally get anyone's attention, or the ones that are just average looking at best, that go out of their way getting drunk and throwing off their bras to get guys to look at them...the really fat ones tho wouldn't do it cuz everybody would just laugh

heheh...i dunno, its been my experience that its usually the ones that wouldn't normally get anyone's attention, or the ones that are just average looking at best, that go out of their way getting drunk and throwing off their bras to get guys to look at them...the really fat ones tho wouldn't do it cuz everybody would just laugh

That is true. But some of these girls were so hot that I was amazed and I never claimed these were playboy models.

Wow, you guys are picky on here!!! Next time I'll leave the camera at home. haha Or maybe give it one more try but just try to find the very best.

That is true. But some of these girls were so hot that I was amazed and I never claimed these were playboy models.

Wow, you guys are picky on here!!! Next time I'll leave the camera at home. haha Or maybe give it one more try but just try to find the very best.

hahah...alot of us here are so used to seeing airbrushed picture perfect images of super hot babes on the internet for so many yrs. now that i think it has seriously affected our standards of beauty...

As for drunken party sluts, Tallahassee, FL and Gainesville, FL rank up there as well!!!! :devil:

Well, I've been to Panama City, and most people seemed to be from Tallahassee, so I would agree! Haha and also Atlanta.

Growing up in the midwest, spring break was always important!!!

I did spring break when I was 17 and 18 in Panama City, 19 we went to South Padre Island, Texas, 20 I went to Cancun, 21 I was back in Panama City.

At the age of 22 I graduated from college and became a flight attendance for spirt airlines and then I was making the run between Detroit and Ft. Lauderdale, so life turned into a permanent spring break for about 3 years. 4 girls to a cheap hotel room looking for fun in West Palm, Lauderdale, and Miami.

Damn fun, but nobody saved any money.

They are not the hottest around, Miami and NYC women are much better looking then Tempe girls.

When i first started school there you had to look for an ugly girl.

Where were these picts taken?

I use to work at 411 on mill is that still around?

They are not the hottest around, Miami and NYC women are much better looking then Tempe girls.

When i first started school there you had to look for an ugly girl.

Where were these picts taken?

I use to work at 411 on mill is that still around?

The bars & clubs around here come and go.. my theory is because there are just too damn many of them. I think 411 turned into RA Sushi???

Those pictures were taken at Margarita Rocks, which is where Have a Nice Day Cafe was one you lived here. My office building is next to that building.

Tonight they are having a naughty schoolgirl contest, and if boys think they are all 'ringers' there, you are way wrong because at lunchtime today I saw a bunch of coeds in there signing up.

The bars & clubs around here come and go.. my theory is because there are just too damn many of them. I think 411 turned into RA Sushi???

Those pictures were taken at Margarita Rocks, which is where Have a Nice Day Cafe was one you lived here. My office building is next to that building.

Tonight they are having a naughty schoolgirl contest, and if boys think they are all 'ringers' there, you are way wrong because at lunchtime today I saw a bunch of coeds in there signing up.

When i was there it was called Gibsons

i agree with you there is no need for ringers at any ASU events

"Chalk up another one for Arizona State University. Bragging rights for all Sun Devils -- from alumni to future grads to the common dropout -- are at an all time high thanks to recent accolades handed out by a rather popular men's magazine.

A year ago, ASU was named the top party school in the nation by Playboy. This year, Heff has decided to honor Arizona State once again by putting ASU's very own Jaime Hammer on the cover of May's much-anticipated College Girls Special Edition issue."