Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..desperate housewives....

misk

Love it!!!!!! I am totally hooked!

My other favorite show is Veronica Mars.....and of course Real World...Can't wait for the next Battle of the Sexes to start!

:bounce:

i'd actually like to see you post in, you know, an itelligent tv show...soemthing that's won awards and has intelligent writers...do you have any opinion regarding the aaron sorkin west wing episodes?? ever heard of john sacret young?? no?? well i guess those reruns of Sex in the City are keeping your busy, which aint a bad thing i guess, but you know, it doesnt kill to make an effort...

i'd actually like to see you post in, you know, an itelligent tv show...soemthing that's won awards and has intelligent writers...do you have any opinion regarding the aaron sorkin west wing episodes?? ever heard of john sacret young?? no?? well i guess those reruns of Sex in the City are keeping your busy...

Historically, its been kinda frowned upon for a female to show a sense of 'enlightenment' in the otherwize male dominated socitey that said woman exists in. This however, is no excuse because today we have pretty much equal billing (in most things social) for both men and women.

This board, however, is soo chocked full of steadheaded morons, it almost isn't worth it for a chick to speak up intelligently for fear of being ridiculed. I find this syndrome alot with popular girls who are also pretty high up on the hotness scale. The hotter the chick, the more steakheads who orbit.. Steakheads by their very inherant virtue are usually pretty simple, slightly homophobic and easily annoyed at the opposite sex showing assurance in things intellectual...

Basically what I'm trying to say is...she (Mystify) doesn't have any incentive to show any kind of deep rooted thought on this board.

In fact, most of us don't have any incentive to show any kind of intelligence on this board...Shame too, because I bet at least 40 percent of the major posters (male and female) probably have some pretty insightful shit to share.

Just my .02, oh master of darkness :aright:

i only post when i'm at work to make time pass, or just to get away from it for a few seconds.....

besides, this is a fucking messageboard....for me, it's for entertainment. i have no reason or desire to sit here posting my inner most thoughts and philosophies...

-----

and btw, i only watch 2-3 hours of tv during the week...don't really have the time.

Im thinking about creating a show where whoever dumps the other person worse wins money

And im sure it's gonna be a hit, seeing how much crap is on tv nowadays. ANYONE can create a hit tv show :laugh::blown:

If any show's theme is based on one of the 7 deadly sins, it will in fact become a hit. I beg someone to prove me wrong

i only post when i'm at work to make time pass, or just to get away from it for a few seconds.....

besides, this is a fucking messageboard....for me, it's for entertainment. i have no reason or desire to sit here posting my inner most thoughts and philosophies...

-----

and btw, i only watch 2-3 hours of tv during the week...don't really have the time.

well why dont you post with something deep next time?? something thatll make me think?? im sure the intellectually stimulating environment at work, which im sure you're a major influence in, has rubbed off on you...so, share it with us!! how do you feel about the world interest of equitorial guinea with its surging oil market?? or tell me that your favorite director is jean-luc godard...cmon!! show me something!! or get the fuck outta here!!

....ok...well i'm not talking about reality...i'm talking about the new fucking show on abc lol.....god damnit............

in other words: im too afraid to go beyond my bubble...i need the normalcy of a boring life to comfort me!!

guess what, life is more than eating, sleeping, and jerking off...

well why dont you post with something deep next time?? something thatll make me think?? im sure the intellectually stimulating environment at work, which im sure you're a major influence in, has rubbed off on you...so, share it with us!! how do you feel about the world interest of equitorial guinea with its surging oil market?? or tell me that your favorite director is jean-luc godard...cmon!! show me something!! or get the fuck outta here!!

I can calculate option pricing via the Black Scholes Model... often considered among the most mathematically complex of all applied areas of finance with alarming accuracy...you don't impress me...